ooooooooooo

Hello from Arizona

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@ Tonopah: if you want to safe yourself having to do all the mods, I'm selling a 2019 with 400 miles. All you would have to do is register it in your name, drive it home, and get the ECU done.
-BFG Km3 tires
-Warn hubs
-windshiel, CJ7
-winch plate
-add-a-leaf (front)
-licensed street legal in Arizona

I also read good things about Vivid Racing. They are about 4 miles from where I work. I'll stop by there during lunch one of these days.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Randy -- great comments. You and Paulson are getting me to rethink the 2020.

if you end up with a 2020 I’m sure it would be easy to find someone with an 18/19 and swap the axles.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i have several case trators. we run them at 32000 tpm. i trade them off at around 9000 to 10000 hrs. just do the maintnance.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome!!!! Wishing you the best for whatever decision you make. I have # 1636 2018 LE Almost $30,000.00 invested and all upgrades done personally. I have NO REGRETS in the Roxor investment. Most fun I have had in years. I have had numerous toys and the Roxor seems to be my favorite. I feel it would be a decision you won't regret. If the Roxor won't get you there, then you shouldn't be there. Good luck on your decision. We are a rollin and a clattering!

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I did decide -- and I purchased a 2019 used from a member here. Title and vehicle transfer will have to wait a bit do to the virus slowing things down though. In a couple of weeks I ought to be able to change my "Roxor Ownership: looking to buy" to "owner." I am looking forward to picking it up!

Col Remo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I believe AZ UTV laws are more lenient than UTs. In UT you register a Roxor as a road legal UTV. They give you a motorcycle like plate and you can pretty much go anywhere except Freeways. I like to go out on the AZ strip. So I hope i don't get bothered out there.

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks. I live in New River (Maricopa County) primarily but have access to some ranch property in Yavapai County near Kirkland and that's where I am hiding out from the corona virus right now. I'm in the prime target age group and I am really trying to avoid this thing.

MAVROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@ Tonopah: if you want to safe yourself having to do all the mods, I'm selling a 2019 with 400 miles. All you would have to do is register it in your name, drive it home, and get the ECU done.
-BFG Km3 tires
-Warn hubs
-windshiel, CJ7
-winch plate
-add-a-leaf (front)
-licensed street legal in Arizona

I also read good things about Vivid Racing. They are about 4 miles from where I work. I'll stop by there during lunch one of these days.
What size Km3's do you have?

Tokarev

Quite a few AZ owners on here. At some point it might be fun to have an AZ Roxor Rally. Or Roxor Roundup. Roxor Rendezvous? Whatever.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey guys, I would be interested in a meet at some point. Haven’t been too active on this forum up to this point as I just took delivery about three weeks ago and still working through the registration process. I have been on it for probably near two years now and have learned so much from all of the members. So far now just ordering and accumulating parts. The On the Rox turn signal wiring harness just arrived yesterday and have a windshield and grill on order from rockroad. Sounds like they may ship in another 2 weeks or so. I am in Peoria about 15 minutes south of Lake Pleasant and looking forward to hitting the trails going north from there. If you idea of a rally/roundup picks up steam, count me in!