ooooooooooo

Hello Everyone!

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi all!

Well, I have been watching you all have fun on Youtube for over a year now and I'm finally ready to get my own. Visited a dealer yesterday, and next week I'll take delivery of a 2018 LE, in Black. I'm buying a Roxor because I want to get my teenager offline and plugged into the world outside! Plus they seem bulletproof, I get to teach my kids how to drive a stick, and it'll be fun as hell! We just moved, and I bought the Roxor before I even bought a lawnmower, so I think that shows where my priorities are! My son and I walked behind the local powersports dealer, saw a line of Roxor's and he instantly begged for the "Camo one". I told him that he looked better in the pink one, but he wouldn't budge. He just sat in the drivers seat of the "Camo one" playing with the "lever thingy's" while I tried to make the salesman think that he didn't have me by the you know what's. It turns out that I ended up getting a much better deal at another dealer, oh well...

Anyhow, I sold the idea to my wife as a "fun snow plow". By this fall, I'm going to need someone to help me figure out how to mount an ATV plow to this thing because I'm broke! Well I hope that's a good enough intro. I'm happy to finally be here and I hope you'll forgive me if I break any rules about asking questions/ posting in the wrong area etc. I've never felt interested enough in anything to be part of a forum (till now)!

Last edited:

Tom W

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Let The adventure begin?. Taught my nephew how to drive a stick in mine, now can’t keep him out of it! good times,

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Congratulations. I’ve had mine a year now. No regrets and continually impressed with the Roxor. There are a lot of smart guys on here that can give u excellent advise, myself excluded. Just ask.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Let The adventure begin?. Taught my nephew how to drive a stick in mine, now can’t keep him out of it! good times,
I hope I have the same problem! But they better let us drive once in a while!

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congratulations. I’ve had mine a year now. No regrets and continually impressed with the Roxor. There are a lot of smart guys on here that can give u excellent advise, myself excluded. Just ask.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm sure you'll be able to point me in the right direction. Who are we kidding.. You have all the answers behind that keyboard, I only ask that you share, lol. I look forward to learning from you all!

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congrats, I'm sure you and your son will have many great memories for years to come with it. Any pics to share?
This is a pic of his reaction to me telling him that he would look better in the pink one. Happy, not so much. Annoyed with the old man, YESS!!!

IMG_20190522_140843.jpg

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is a pic of his reaction to me telling him that he would look better in the pink one. Happy, not so much. Annoyed with the old man, YESS!!!

View attachment 3889
We have a 2018 Classic II also in camo. Hope your son enjoys a lifetime of good adventures in your new Roxor -- the way some of us who grew up with a surplus Willys made memories when we were kids. At this early juncture, Roxor looks to have the potential to outlive even the venerable Willys.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That's one of the reasons that I'm opting for the Roxor, I hope my great grandkids are still putzing around in this thing in 30 years! I don't feel like there will be many RZR's and whatnot still operational by then, but it sure feels like this will be around. I have an old Fordson Dexta tractor that I think will outlive us all, I get the same feeling about the Roxor!

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome!
I got a rig up where I use the winch. I'll have to get a video of it.