ooooooooooo

Headlight Bulb

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello All,

Could someone please do a favor and let me know what the headlight bulb type(number) is on the Roxor. My Roxor comes in shortly but I want to order the LED headlight bulbs in the meantime. Thanks for your help!

IppoJ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The Roxor's headlight wiring is very stout. I installed a set of Hella Yellowstar 80/100 watt bulbs without any issues.
These bulbs are really 80/100w and not the PIAA marketing-speak "similar to 80w" and I had to pull them out of the car I bought them for because they pulled more current than that cars wiring could handle and the harness would get warm.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any one else installed just a new LED headlight bulb into the OEM reflector?
if so how were your result?

B

Bister

Just a bit of information: the Roxor headlight reflectors are from a right hand drive vehicle. I know that sounds stupid, but if you don't believe me, look it up. lol. Right hand drive headlights.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
hes wright. newbie thing i learned myself. with help.

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would not do LEDs or HIDs in the stock reflector housing. Better to install a better halogen like the Hellas mentioned above or replace the headlight assemblies altogether with an LED setup.

B

Bister

Could you just swap right for left?
No, they are both the same, designed to point to the left away from oncoming drivers, same as ours point to the right. I lowered mine cause I was always getting flashed on the way into town after dark.