ooooooooooo

Have You Given Up Yet?

MAGAHAWK

Reminds me of when AMF bought Harley Davidson back in the mid70’s
(AMF made bowling equipment)
No body wanted the AMF built bikes- lots of problems- and the real dyed in the wool Harley guys said “Adios Mother Fuc*er” to the new bikes. Took HD many years to recover and get their quality and reputation back. Just like older jeeps - older Harley’s are worth gold. Most Fiat built Chrysler products put on more miles on the back of a tow truck than they do on the road. New Jeeps are everywhere here in Arizona, and I do mean EVERYWHERE!! However it’s due to their marketing and advertising expertise rather than their reputation for dependable reliable performance.
Having said that you’ve gotta admit they make some good looking stuff. Millennials that want to look cool are buying the *hit out of them.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Like one of these, I restored it for my brother a few years back, awesome peice of H-D history but, total POS who puts a kick start on the left in front of the gear shifter? And to top it all off it had an Italian company also:cool:

IMG_20151226_103345474.jpg

Indy4570

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The image is politically incorrect on so many fronts. We've long since redefined fun and raised subsequent generations of coddled kids. They are not allowed to venture into the dangerous outdoors. Their imaginations are nowadays too often confined to what fits into hand held electronic devices and climate controlled rooms. Vicarious experience has become a substitute for actually learning by doing and fresh air. Should one venture outside the cocoon and the inevitable nicks and scratches consequences occur, the automatic response is that it's someone else's fault. Fleets of lawyers await to make the case. Much has been lost as a result and the mentality has seeped into everywhere. Just note the amount of bureaucratic energy spent under the guise of preventing Roxor from hurting us......and that's without taking a bear for a ride.

wait... you mean I can't get a Roxor and haul my bear in the back??? o_O well shucks... :(