ooooooooooo

Hardtops?

Joe1877

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Talked to a guy at Ontherox a few weeks ago and he said they are in the process of getting one to market. I check their website from time to time but haven't seen anything yet. Powersports in Minot has three new Roxors with a totally different roll cage so I don't know if that will slow down production or not. Abiez on youtube had some new video of them a couple of days ago. BTW I would love an affordable hardtop.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
on the roxs prototype, windows pending.
5DA87A89-DC70-4AE3-B69B-2490572105AA.png

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I don’t think I’ll buy that. Sorrry Otr. I like my grill though.

Bdwelder_99

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm kinda excited to see better pics of the finished product. Windows that open up like the one on campers might be nice. To retrieve thing from the back.

Bdwelder_99

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The more I look at it. Puts me in a mind of a combo. Half cab and full cab set up. Would that be why there is a divide in the center of the side?

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Until very recently I had a Meyers hard cab for a '57 Willys. Very similar in concept to OTRs. I'm quite excited.

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think it will sell very well- especially if its a combo like Bwelder says. I believe there are a few photos floating around of a OTR rear cab wall, so this makes sense.
Anyways, it really cant cost too mush more than the Roxor zip soft cab that must be made with gold thread and diamonds to justify its price!

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Has anyone heard any chatter on hardtop options or manufacturing of such. Is there much interest in hardtops?
I saw an fortress hard top on a new Roxor at a dealer today. It was an incredibly nice addition to the vehicle.

Last edited:

johrich

I bought the Fortress roof and windshield. The fit is perfect. All steel and top rated manufacturing. I would highly recommend them.

RCF

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ve ordered a fortress windshield and roof ,my Neihbor has the windshield and it fit perfect good reviews

B

Bister

I think a hard top would be nice to, but I'm going to wait for a hard cab (hopefully half cab) from Roxor and hopefully you can remove most of the cab, or at least the doors, and leave the roof and /or back on for summer.

RCF

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah! I see ur in Canada definitely go for cab,here in south Florida I just need a top to keep the sun off I can always park it and drive my truck on those five cold days of winter ?

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks like someone’s coming to market with a cab finally. I don’t have Facebook otherwise I could get a better look at it.

60473817-2921-4DB4-B257-04EA981F56F6.png