ooooooooooo

Hardcab - as anyone installed one on their ROXOR?

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looking to install a solid cab with doors and heater. Hardcab or OEM?

Is there any other building one out there? OTR how about some solid doors ? You have all the rest.

B

Bister

I have the soft cab, but the zipper gave out on the drivers door. I doubt if the replacement (under warranty) will make the winter also. They just get too tight in the cold. They didn't have a hard cab when I got mine. I'll use the soft one till it falls apart then hopefully get a hard cab. There are really no good pictures or reviews of the OEM/Curtis cab yet. It's like they are hiding something. lol There is one on Youtube of the Hardcab and if it wasn't for that video, there isn't much for good pictures or video either. You would think they would give better pics or videos when they want that kind of cash.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the soft cab, but the zipper gave out on the drivers door. I doubt if the replacement (under warranty) will make the winter also. They just get too tight in the cold. They didn't have a hard cab when I got mine. I'll use the soft one till it falls apart then hopefully get a hard cab. There are really no good pictures or reviews of the OEM/Curtis cab yet. It's like they are hiding something. lol There is one on Youtube of the Hardcab and if it wasn't for that video, there isn't much for good pictures or video either. You would think they would give better pics or videos when they want that kind of cash.
I have the DFK hard cab. I hope it works great haven’t had a chance to ride mine yet

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How was the install? How is the fit and finish?
To be honest I have no idea. I bought my Roxor out in Michigan and the dealership told me pretty much all the parts besides the ox lockers and the a/c unit he sells are all free installation. The two pictures he sent me of the vehicle looks great. I am waiting for my new vin and title to come in before I fly to Michigan to pick it up

Larry Haas

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
we purchased the ON THE ROX half cab have had it two months very well insulated excellant noise suppression doors fit well the siding windows for the doors didnt come in in time that would be highly desireable But in warm weather we just remove the doors which is really easy just lift um up one ti

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought the softcab last year, but drivers door zippers kept failing. I bought the Hardcab. I’ve only installed the back panel and rear glass, due to the summer heat. It’s very well built, installation is pretty easy, the only reason it’s difficult at all is because it’s such a tight fit , no air leaks. I’m looking forward to installing the rest of it when the weather cools down. The doors are actual Jeep CJ hard top doors, they weigh about 50 lbs each

B

Bister

I bought the softcab last year, but drivers door zippers kept failing. I bought the Hardcab. I’ve only installed the back panel and rear glass, due to the summer heat. It’s very well built, installation is pretty easy, the only reason it’s difficult at all is because it’s such a tight fit , no air leaks. I’m looking forward to installing the rest of it when the weather cools down. The doors are actual Jeep CJ hard top doors, they weigh about 50 lbs each
My drivers door zipper failed also and so did my dealers demo, both replaced under warranty. Hopefully it gets me through this winter, then I'm not sure what I am going to do. I'm OK with the soft cab, and even kind of ok with the zipper doors, but not if they keep failing.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My drivers door zipper failed also and so did my dealers demo, both replaced under warranty. Hopefully it gets me through this winter, then I'm not sure what I am going to do. I'm OK with the soft cab, and even kind of ok with the zipper doors, but not if they keep failing.
I actually preferred soft tops on my jeeps, but I didn’t like the zipper doors

B

Bister

I actually preferred soft tops on my jeeps, but I didn’t like the zipper doors
If the zipper fails again, I assume it will once it gets cold again cause the cab gets so tight, I might have to bother some friends with the means to come up with a metal frame and get my upholstery guy to fit the zipper door to it and turn it into a swinging door with maybe magnets to hold it shut for light use and a latch for road use. I have the design in my head, but I don't have all the tools etc to do it. I have access to some.

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I ordered the Hardcab with wiper this week, should be in next week. Will let you know how the install go.
I sold my 2017 Polaris General 1000 this week and I dont miss it.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I ordered the Hardcab with wiper this week, should be in next week. Will let you know how the install go.
I traded my general on my roxor too. Smartest thing I could have done

Indy4570

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
right now if I could find a tractor dealer that sells Roxors I would consider trading in 7 farmall cubs, a TE20 ferguson and throw in a few boomsticks :p

B

Bister

Who did you order the Hardcab from to get it to Canada? Is there a distributor here?

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
574EAE0A-C14D-46B6-BB52-A25DD40D3511.jpeg
1B45F07A-3306-43E1-A4C4-4EF4C1908A7B.jpeg

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
does this mean your roxor is home now?
Lol no I wish. Just got pictures from Bob from the dealership showing new accessories put on the ROXOR. This process is taking forever. I am debating when I finally get my ROXOR to create a post.

alagree1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ooo647
Looks nice, I just ordered a hardcab from Dirt Legal today. If you use code ROXORMC when you order stuff this month from Dirt Legal you will get 5 percent off. Will probably have a set of premium doors and glass windshield to sell when I get my hardcab on.