ooooooooooo

Hard working Roxors

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have used Katz magnetic heaters and a good quality battery blanket for years. Have had no problems no matter how cold it gets. For around a $100 you can have easy starts. The lowest I have started my tractor was -10. Fired right up. Have to wait for the cold to try out the Roxor.

B

Bister

Now that you mention that they did say the same thing to me. Pretty weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But once they come up, they dissolve. Lol. I guess it’s like putting steel in salt water, it doesn’t rust till the air gets at it. I think that’s what it’s kind of like cause the temperature and humidity are both above average down there.

Dutch

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
To those of you following the underground mining Roxors, the first Roxors underground are coming up on their 6 month birthday. There have been no major problems. They replaced one starter( packed full of mud) and that is about it. Engine, trans, drivetrain holding up fine. They now have 15 units spread over mines all over the western US.

jose

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
To those of you following the underground mining Roxors, the first Roxors underground are coming up on their 6 month birthday. There have been no major problems. They replaced one starter( packed full of mud) and that is about it. Engine, trans, drivetrain holding up fine. They now have 15 units spread over mines all over the western US.

How does the engine area look, are the wirings, belts all good (any sort of wear due to the environment)??

dicenrice

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have one in an underground mine as well. ours is over a year. small things have come up and a few repetitive items. such as the lighting wiring harness gets filled with mud and shorts out. looking to find a way to fill in the wheel wells. lost the speed sensor due to corrosion. the gauge is dead completely no info.. both front and rear OEM u-joints have failed miserably. they have been replaced to splicer and grease able. they are holding up well. the front axle has been rebuilt once all ready. its about time for its second. need to get something more sealed i guess. lots of water here and very corrosive environment. body and paint still like new. motor is a wonderfully strong and very reliable. If they would let me i would buy a few more.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have one in an underground mine as well. ours is over a year. small things have come up and a few repetitive items. such as the lighting wiring harness gets filled with mud and shorts out. looking to find a way to fill in the wheel wells. lost the speed sensor due to corrosion. the gauge is dead completely no info.. both front and rear OEM u-joints have failed miserably. they have been replaced to splicer and grease able. they are holding up well. the front axle has been rebuilt once all ready. its about time for its second. need to get something more sealed i guess. lots of water here and very corrosive environment. body and paint still like new. motor is a wonderfully strong and very reliable. If they would let me i would buy a few more.

I'd love to see some pics of these at work after a year of service down there.