ooooooooooo

Happy with the Roxor

Kivmax

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I first saw the Roxor probably in January 2021. Prior I had an 8 year old Polaris RZR for one season that i Loved cruising in the mountains on, nothing crazy as far as riding, never did crazy stuff that risked wrecking my machine and still loved it. It was my first ever side by side. I don't understand those who do crazy stuff that wreck their machines (to each their own), I felt fortunate enough to be able to buy a used RZR and wanted it to last as I could not afford to wreck it. I hit 20 years in Corrections and Law Enforcement spring of 2021, so I can retire any day I want and it was time to treat myself for that accomplishment. I love cruising in the mountains and taking low to moderate difficulty trail riding so I began my search for another side by side since I sold the RZR after one season due to some personal issues. I found the Roxor and knew it was for me. I literally watched every Roxor youtube video available and so began my search here in Utah. I was pretty particular as far as what I wanted as I knew I would be paying a pretty penny for one and in July 2021I found a used 2018 Roxor SE that came with a Calibrate power tune, OX Lockers, 30 spline shafts, OTR full float kit, HD U-Joints, wheel spacers, Rough Country leveling kit, Magna Flow Race Exhaust, Diesel Freak intake connection kit, and 5:13 gears for 33" tires. I spent a lot of money on it but I was OK with it as it was a gift to myself for 20 years in a crazy demanding liability ridden career. I don't do the dunes, I don't need to go 70 MPH across a bunch of whoops, I wanted a chill fun as hell "unique" machine built to last so I splurged on the Roxor.

As far as making it my own it has been fun, fuel tank skid plate from On the Rox fab, Transfer case, exhaust, and oil pan skid plates from Cecco Racing (all skid plates power coated yellow, I think yellow and gray/black look good), Hi Lift jack (powder coated yellow handle) front stubby bumper from Cecco Racing, rear bumper adaptor from Cecco Racing to accommodate Jeep CJ rear bumper with spare tire mount, LED front headlights, LED tail lights, Hard Cabs floor mats, Cover King tactical seat covers and a whole bunch of random cosmetic additions work/career related. It has been fun making it my own and I love this thing! In the future I will upgrade the suspension for more flex but for now it is great for my kind of riding and cruising around town. I posted a bunch of youtube videos of the progression since I purchased it and some trail and street cruising, I would love to see more youtube videos of the Roxor since I have seen all of them so far. No music though, it is best to hear the diesel engine working! I enjoy seeing everyone's Roxors and the enthusiasm for the machine so upload some more pics and youtube videos my friends! And welcome to those purchasing the new model, I think it looks great!

IMG_0498.jpeg IMG_0501.jpeg IMG_0512.jpeg IMG_0513.jpeg IMG_0523.png IMG_0542.jpeg IMG_0543.jpeg IMG_0545.jpeg IMG_0548.jpeg IMG_0552.jpeg IMG_0555.jpeg IMG_9786.png IMG_9985.jpg IMG_9987.jpg

Last edited:

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I first saw the Roxor probably in January 2021. Prior I had an 8 year old Polaris RZR for one season that i Loved cruising in the mountains on, nothing crazy as far as riding, never did crazy stuff that risked wrecking my machine and still loved it. It was my first ever side by side. I don't understand those who do crazy stuff that wreck their machines (to each their own), I felt fortunate enough to be able to buy a used RZR and wanted it to last as I could not afford to wreck it. I hit 20 years in Corrections and Law Enforcement spring of 2021, so I can retire any day I want and it was time to treat myself for that accomplishment. I love cruising in the mountains and taking low to moderate difficulty trail riding so I began my search for another side by side since I sold the RZR after one season due to some personal issues. I found the Roxor and knew it was for me. I literally watched every Roxor youtube video available and so began my search here in Utah. I was pretty particular as far as what I wanted as I knew I would be paying a pretty penny for one and in July 2021I found a used 2018 Roxor SE that came with a Calibrate power tune, OX Lockers, 30 spline shafts, OTR full float kit, HD U-Joints, wheel spacers, Rough Country leveling kit, Magna Flow Race Exhaust, Diesel Freak intake connection kit, and 5:13 gears for 33" tires. I spent a lot of money on it but I was OK with it as it was a gift to myself for 20 years in a crazy demanding liability ridden career. I don't do the dunes, I don't need to go 70 MPH across a bunch of whoops, I wanted a chill fun as hell "unique" machine built to last so I splurged on the Roxor.

As far as making it my own it has been fun, fuel tank skid plate from On the Rox fab, Transfer case, exhaust, and oil pan skid plates from Cecco Racing (all skid plates power coated yellow, I think yellow and gray/black look good), Hi Lift jack (powder coated yellow handle) front stubby bumper from Cecco Racing, rear bumper adaptor from Cecco Racing to accommodate Jeep CJ rear bumper with spare tire mount, LED front headlights, LED tail lights, Hard Cabs floor mats, Cover King tactical seat covers and a whole bunch of random cosmetic additions work/career related. It has been fun making it my own and I love this thing! In the future I will upgrade the suspension for more flex but for now it is great for my kind of riding and cruising around town. I posted a bunch of youtube videos of the progression since I purchased it and some trail and street cruising, I would love to see more youtube videos of the Roxor since I have seen all of them so far. No music though, it is best to hear the diesel engine working! I enjoy seeing everyone's Roxors and the enthusiasm for the machine so upload some more pics and youtube videos my friends! And welcome to those purchasing the new model, I think it looks great!

View attachment 10288 View attachment 10289 View attachment 10290 View attachment 10291 View attachment 10292 View attachment 10293 View attachment 10294 View attachment 10295 View attachment 10296 View attachment 10297 View attachment 10298 View attachment 10299 View attachment 10300 View attachment 10301
Great looking Roxor. One thing I would change out soon before you are using that winch is to put a roller fairlead or get the kevlar winch rope. A couple pulls with that cable will damage both the cable and the stock fairlead.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Great looking Roxor. One thing I would change out soon before you are using that winch is to put a roller fairlead or get the kevlar winch rope. A couple pulls with that cable will damage both the cable and the stock fairlead.
I think he’s fine. I added a fairlead like that one to my previous winch setup. Unfortunately the winch plate and bumper designs don’t let a roller fairlead mount up. The lower roller hits the bumper. I never did get to use the winch and fairlead combo but that fairlead looks to be a steal hawse designed to be used with wire rope. I don’t think it’s recommended for synthetic rope. Most of the synthetic fairleads are aluminum.

Mr. T

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

View attachment 10288 View attachment 10289 View attachment 10290 View attachment 10291 View attachment 10292 View attachment 10293 View attachment 10294 View attachment 10295 View attachment 10296 View attachment 10297 View attachment 10298 View attachment 10299 View attachment 10300 View attachment 10301
Great Looking Off Road Vehicle.
God Speed Your Travels.

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Wow , Awesome ride !

Roxor13

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

What part of Utah do you live ?

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Man you guys from Utah wish you put in your city.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
North of Plymouth. One u can see I15 and to left NUCOR steel plant
Looking west. Family has property up there.