ooooooooooo

Got my Oklahoma Tag!

tsheh4

Hey folks, just letting everyone know, we are good to go in Oklahoma now. Legislature last year I believe made it legal to tag side by sides. I added my buggy to my insurance, went to the tag office, filled out an affidavit that I had all the street legal needs for OK (turn signals, clearance lights, etc) and paid my money. Have a nice little motorcycle plate for the back of buggy now.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m running dual tags on mine. the texas OHV plate and just recently I put the new mexico non resident permit sticker on a blank plate and bolted that one on on the rear as well. Now I’ll be legal in Utah and more importantly Moab.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice, glad to hear it fellas. WV and Utah were both very easy to work with as well.

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey folks, just letting everyone know, we are good to go in Oklahoma now. Legislature last year I believe made it legal to tag side by sides. I added my buggy to my insurance, went to the tag office, filled out an affidavit that I had all the street legal needs for OK (turn signals, clearance lights, etc) and paid my money. Have a nice little motorcycle plate for the back of buggy now.
I got my Oklahoma plate Friday.