ooooooooooo

GOTTA LOVE MONTANA STREET LEGAL

HOTROD87

Well at least for now. All that is missing up here on a stock Roxor is a lighted license plate to be street legal.
That is assuming you still know your hand signals. obviously that is daytime only and requires signals at night.

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well at least for now. All that is missing up here on a stock Roxor is a lighted license plate to be street legal.
That is assuming you still know your hand signals. obviously that is daytime only and requires signals at night.
I'm not sure that you even need a light, all the law says is a mirror and horn.

HOTROD87

Up here it says tail lamp to illuminate the license plate white in color. Really seems strange to need it lit during the day though.

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think it depends on what it’s registered as. UTVs don’t need the light but actual vehicles do. So far it seems that we’ve been very lucky in Montana though. From what others others are saying I have no complaints about our state regs.

dirtrider

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

That is exactly true although you can probably get away with not having a lighted license plate. Blinkers are not required for daytime but they sure are nice to have and there's a couple of companies offering turn signal kits. We've installed a couple from On the Rox and it's a nice kit.