ooooooooooo

Good stereo system?

MOOSEMAN74

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anyone here used this Bluetooth stereo system yet?
Looking for real world experience/review if you have.
Looking into the NUTV5-S
TIA
C4DC371C-5896-46F7-8FE6-327D11052E09.jpeg

General

Founding Member
Car audio is an entire industry. Every town has multiple independent shops, and I bet any of them could connect you with a higher-quality and lower-priced audio system than companies who market themselves to the high-profit SxS/UTV market. I like Crutchfield for selection, price, and customer service (before and after purchase), but there are a huge number of companies out there.

MOOSEMAN74

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I thought it looked pretty convenient as a “packaged” system with easily mounted speakers on the roll bars.
ATM I only have 1 auto stereo dealer in my area. The next closest is 148 miles away.
I’ll definitely be stopping in to check n see what they’ve got available, but don’t want to do a lot of fabricating to install one either.
Just interested to know if anyone here has had any experience with NOAM equipment. Yes, they are a bit spendy on this particular system. They’ve got other systems to choose from too that aren’t at all out of line price wise compared to another thread I read about audio on here.

Kracker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I use a portable Bluetooth speaker that connects to my phone. I like to catch an occasional big game. 30 bucks on amazon. It’s water proof and has a decent sound. I usually drive my Roxor to escape the noise and chaos of life.

E7AEE4F9-05F4-493D-AF88-C180E3AACF90.png

bdclark

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I took the same approach as you @Togo. Found this rechargable bluetooth speaker that mounts using neodymium magnets inside the rear of the enclosure. Snaps to the dash, windshield frame or ROPS and does not budge. Sound quality is pretty good, and volume gets plenty loud. The speaker is marketed for golf carts but feels substantial and so far it has proven to be pretty tough. Would recommend

2eefda0c13f741050fe2afd3777e2cba.jpg
f228c880b755c12d15fa1559f1216698.jpg
3f3f6c8007bcbfedc781b24000e78891.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I took the same approach as you @Togo. Found this rechargable bluetooth speaker that mounts using neodymium magnets inside the rear of the enclosure. Snaps to the dash, windshield frame or ROPS and does not budge. Sound quality is pretty good, and volume gets plenty loud. The speaker is marketed for golf carts but feels substantial and so far it has proven to be pretty tough. Would recommend

[/URL]View attachment 7049View attachment 7050View attachment 7051

Thanks.
Great idea with the magnets. Next on my to do list.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I got the MTX soundbar, it is overhead with everything builtin, including two pockets and a dome light. No dash cutting required

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A pair of Pyle out door home speakers 200 hundred watt pair. Bluetooth. Mounted under the dash. Think it was around $70 from Amazon.

KIMG0593.JPG

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

[/URL]View attachment 7049View attachment 7050View attachment 7051

I looked these units up on amazon and they have great reviews. Looks like a very good choice.
They are cheaper if you buy direct from Roxform. They even have a 20% off sale until the end of July that will cut the cost to about $80. Looks like a great buy for someone not looking to really rock out.

Ranger Bob

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

View attachment 7049View attachment 7050View attachment 7051

OK. After trying to cheap out on speakers, $50 or less, I bit the bullet and went with the G ROK. Got it today and it stuck to the dash like I used epoxy. The sound was great. Bass was good and the volume was exceptional. Of course I wasn't driving on the highway, but for my old ears it's better than any of my other purchases. ? Thanks bdclark