ooooooooooo

Cool Stereo Option

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I found this while looking around on Amaclause this evening. Seems like a great option to use my XM radio app on my phone with a marine amplifier and some marine speakers to make a really clean stereo install on the Roxor. I ordered one and will report back on how it works.
Bluetooth Receiver Rocker Switch

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That's really cool! Never knew it even existed. Looking forward to hearing how it worked. You know guys love gadgets! ?

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I did a marine radio. Boss. Bought some speakers to hang on roll bar behind seats. Just use two speakers. Worked well. Then after the Colorado 150 miles of beat down the marine radio works but the display took a crap! It was Bluetooth and am / fm.

Was at Walmart this past weekend and bought a Blaupunkt CD / mp3 / Bluetooth / am - fm, and memory card, 200 watt unit. $25.00. Wow! I replaced it and mounted to my same home made brackets. Weight was 5 times the marine radio. Worked so well I went and bought a second one for a warrantee unit. Heck for $25.00 you chunk it and replace it. Lol.

BDRAG

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I did a marine radio. Boss. Bought some speakers to hang on roll bar behind seats. Just use two speakers. Worked well. Then after the Colorado 150 miles of beat down the marine radio works but the display took a crap! It was Bluetooth and am / fm.

Was at Walmart this past weekend and bought a Blaupunkt CD / mp3 / Bluetooth / am - fm, and memory card, 200 watt unit. $25.00. Wow! I replaced it and mounted to my same home made brackets. Weight was 5 times the marine radio. Worked so well I went and bought a second one for a warrantee unit. Heck for $25.00 you chunk it and replace it. Lol.

BDRAG
Sounds like a good inexpensive option for sure!