ooooooooooo

Front bearing and seal

menotu

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
2018 Roxor LE
I thought I seen a post on bearing and seal size, I hear my front is going out again.
Anyone have a part number for these?

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm a bit confused about what I should order as far as a front wheel bearing kit from Torque King . TK4785 Roxor Front Wheel Bearing and Seal Kit I see a couple of different things . I have the base model 2018 Roxor and haven't torn it down yet so am in the dark as to what I might need beyond the basic kit TK4785 , such as any extra seals or o rings? . Any help appreciated.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm a bit confused about what I should order as far as a front wheel bearing kit from Torque King . TK4785 Roxor Front Wheel Bearing and Seal Kit I see a couple of different things . I have the base model 2018 Roxor and haven't torn it down yet so am in the dark as to what I might need beyond the basic kit TK4785 , such as any extra seals or o rings? . Any help appreciated.
Ask Jessie, the owner of Torque King.

Models don't make any difference. Every Roxor is exactly the same throughout the years with the exception of the gear ratios and front end design.

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you Colderweather86. I'll do that the first of next week. It's good to have a company that knows what's going on and Torque King evidently is a good place to buy from. I much appreciate your help. It's 102 actual degrees right now so next week suits me fine- should be a bit cooler by then.

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great to know the specifics AZROX. I have put the bearings and seals in my budget for next month. I changed all of the oils this month and ordered extra filters so I will try for this dreaded job next month.. Thanks again for the detailed information.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I've got 5k on my roxor and I've yet to do this.. I keep putting this off since I've lost my garage

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I went to amazon and found these for a '72 CJ5.

Omix-Ada (edited out possible wrong #) Spindle Nut and Washer Kit​

and also found the socket with the # you provided there. It said for rear in the description for the CJ nuts. But is this the right set for the front of the Roxor that you spoke of? I just need everything ready when I start this . ( use it almost everyday on the farm) Thank you

Last edited:

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you for this additional information AZROX . Have a great week. :)