ooooooooooo

Front Hub Bolts - Type and size?

Rolandwanders

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey all! I recently noticed some of the hub bolts came loose and fell out of my front axle (maybe or maybe not because I didn't use enough threadlocker after the hub locker install) and I can't find the parts catalog anywhere in efforts to identify what kind of bolt it is exactly (M4 120MM w/ washer?). Does anyone happen to know or by chance could measure the ones they have on their Roxor?

I left mine stranded up at the cabin and I want to be sure to buy new bolts at the local tractor supply shop as the dealer was exactly zero help.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out! (see screenshot below - the black bolts just around the "hat" of the hub is what I'm after.)

1668017676443.png

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They all get loose naturally for some reason, and driving in hard rocks makes it more pronounced. It’s just a typical maintenance thing you need to stay on top of every time you wheel it. Dana with on the Rox reminded me of this in Moab when I wheeled with him. I’m glad he reminded me cause I had forgot about it. Every day when I got off the trail at the cabin I hit all my hub bolts. Most were about 1/4 turn loose on average. The days I was staying locked on both ends crawling rocks (not loose dirt) the worse they were. I’m not sure on the size, just know a 9/16 socket is what I used to tighten them daily in Moab. Should be a 3/8 coarse thread bolt. Not sure on length.

Rolandwanders

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Appreciate the tip, I'll be tightening them more often from this point forward that's for sure.

Rolandwanders

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but the Roxor is about four hours away in the mountains because I was afraid to flat tow it back without the wheels falling off. Was going to bring the bolts back with me but I didn't anticipate not being able to find the part #.