ooooooooooo

Fortress Windshield

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone have experience with Fortress products? I'm having a hard time getting the Perry Co. to respond. I want to know how the unit attaches to the ROPS system. Do they use a factory Roxor mounting clamp? Also tilt vs stationary application comments? Based upon videos I've seen the tilt unit doesn't look very stable when open, especially over rough terrain. Thanks

RCF

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
U can’t buy direct from perry company , u have to go through one of there distributors.I bought the fixed windshield and the roof the mounting hardware attaches to rops and has some clamps also it’s an easy install and if u have the le model with led light bar it mounts too one of the unused holes for tilting windshield on roof

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
U can’t buy direct from perry company , u have to go through one of there distributors.I bought the fixed windshield and the roof the mounting hardware attaches to rops and has some clamps also it’s an easy install and if u have the le model with led light bar it mounts too one of the unused holes for tilting windshield on roof
I realize that Perry Co does not sell direct. Their website says to contact them for the name of a distributor or retailer near you, which I have done - twice via email and once via phone with no results. Piss poor service if you ask me. Attempted to contact Diesel freak - they are only open 3 - 4 . days a week. No thanks. Heck of a way to run a business. I've inspected a factory windshield - flimsy piece of junk when you consider the cost. Contacted SxS in Utah - they are looking into the Roxor to ad to their product line. Awesome quality for around $450 depending on application.

RCF

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well my experience was Positive as was a buddy of mine ,I had no problems getting through by phone Monday through Friday. Since u don’t care for these three suppliers good luck on ur search.

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well my experience was Positive as was a buddy of mine ,I had no problems getting through by phone Monday through Friday. Since u don’t care for these three suppliers good luck on ur search.
RCF - Did not say I couldn't get thru - said I didn't get any results. By the way, if you read the post I refer to two suppliers not three. As I mentioned, the guys in Utah are great. Your Roxor looks good, enjoy!
Thanks again for your concern:cool:

RCF

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Originally u asked if anyone had any experience with fortress products and how did they attached to ROPS so I responded . Then u posted a rant about poor service of fortress #1 then about some company called diesel freaks #2and then the poor quality of the factory windshield #3 but then u go on about the great quality of a company that may make a windshield in the future which would be cool.so in the mean time while ur waiting may I recommend a box of tooth picks to pick the bugs out of ur teeth ???

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Originally u asked if anyone had any experience with fortress products and how did they attached to ROPS so I responded . Then u posted a rant about poor service of fortress #1 then about some company called diesel freaks #2and then the poor quality of the factory windshield #3 but then u go on about the great quality of a company that may make a windshield in the future which would be cool.so in the mean time while ur waiting may I recommend a box of tooth picks to pick the bugs out of ur teeth ???
Settle down buckwheat ... nothing personal so cool your jets and maybe grow some thicker skin ?

Dsteinkopf

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I realize that Perry Co does not sell direct. Their website says to contact them for the name of a distributor or retailer near you, which I have done - twice via email and once via phone with no results. Piss poor service if you ask me. Attempted to contact Diesel freak - they are only open 3 - 4 . days a week. No thanks. Heck of a way to run a business. I've inspected a factory windshield - flimsy piece of junk when you consider the cost. Contacted SxS in Utah - they are looking into the Roxor to ad to their product line. Awesome quality for around $450 depending on application.
The guys at diesel freaks have been extremely helpful and they know Roxors well

GravelRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered the Fortress windshield through Diesel Freak. The service I received was excellent. They were very helpful and had my product to me in 4-5 days. The fixed windshield bolted to factory holes on the bottom and two clamps in upper corners of ROPS. I’ve been very happy with it. Easy to install and worth every penny. Had a bird hit it while doing 50 this weekend and no issues.

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I ordered the Fortress windshield through Diesel Freak. The service I received was excellent. They were very helpful and had my product to me in 4-5 days. The fixed windshield bolted to factory holes on the bottom and two clamps in upper corners of ROPS. I’ve been very happy with it. Easy to install and worth every penny. Had a bird hit it while doing 50 this weekend and no issues.
Thanks - I'll give them another shot