ooooooooooo

Flat and or Dolly Towing

B

Bister

Transmission should be in 1st, as mentioned above and in the manual, then it is locked to the engine and can not turn.

Last edited by a moderator:

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
bought mine 2 weeks ago, this manual states “not recommended”.

EC884345-1F66-4D36-A758-7E62BF4D70EC.jpeg

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That was at the time they printed the manual. If you notice it says that. Look at post #20, that should will be the update since the manual was printed I believe.
My manual says printed March/2018. So the manual from post #20 was updated and printed after? just wanted clarification, thanks.

UMhaus

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My manual says printed March/2018. So the manual from post #20 was updated and printed after? just wanted clarification, thanks.
That’s the update I got from my dealer two weeks ago. Not sure “when” it was updated. However, it is also inline with what was said in the AIMExpo video.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
So I broke down and ordered some Warn 29062 hubs for the Roxor. I found them on line at a place in California for $160.99 plus $16.00 shipping. So I then called Summit racing who had them in stock in the Dallas warehouse. Summit price was $ 228.99. So I asked them if they price match. They did. So I ordered them at 8:50 pm. The girl in Atlanta I spoke with said if I say yes NOW, she can enter the order in the next 3 minutes I get them next day. I said HIT THAT BUTTON. LOL!

So delivered next day since I am in the Dallas area, $190.00. I checked UPS. Box left Summits warehouse at 12:03 am. Was on a UPS truck out for delivery by 3:15 am. HAhaaaaa. DAMNIT JIM! that's worth the extra $15 bucks. LOL!

Guess I will be installing them this weekend along with my Skid Plate for the Oil Pan.

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Installed my hubs. Wrote in warn hub install thread, went well...

Bdrag

Driver8

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
So just to be clear, what is the conclusion here? Seeing as there are two Roxor manuals in previous posts with vastly different statements on flat towing, what can we or have we concluded so far. Is it a model difference or just a manual update. A flat tow could save me a bunch of money on a trailer right away. :giggle:

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I
So just to be clear, what is the conclusion here? Seeing as there are two Roxor manuals in previous posts with vastly different statements on flat towing, what can we or have we concluded so far. Is it a model difference or just a manual update. A flat tow could save me a bunch of money on a trailer right away. :giggle:

There is a service bullen or notice to dealers stating with the warn front hubs that it is ok to tow the roxor at up to 55 mph for an unlimited range. Someone will chime in with it.

BDRAG