ooooooooooo

Factory plugs wire diagram under blank plates

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thought I saw these listed somewhere.
Would like to use continuous power ground snd ignition power to accessories like radio GPS tracking mods or heater etc..
These are what team roxor use for factory heater and LED factory light bar swtches.
If anyone here knows what colored wires mean what or have checked w/ multi meter?
I'm outta my element and need help if ur open to help please do.
Thanks
Andy Daniel

20190516_102715.jpg 20190516_102634.jpg 20190514_182535.jpg

DLR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Quite often, (but not always), black is connected to the negative ground. If you start with that assumption and connect your voltmeter negative to the black, you can check the voltage at the other wires, using the red probe. If you find a ~+12 volt reading, you can cut the accessory power off and see if it drops to 0 volts, then you know it is switched, otherwise it is continuous power. These switches should have ground running to them to power the switch light. It may not have the current capacity to run heavier devices, being is was only supposed to connect to a dinky LED.

Doug

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Quite often, (but not always), black is connected to the negative ground. If you start with that assumption and connect your voltmeter negative to the black, you can check the voltage at the other wires, using the red probe. If you find a ~+12 volt reading, you can cut the accessory power off and see if it drops to 0 volts, then you know it is switched, otherwise it is continuous power. These switches should have ground running to them to power the switch light. It may not have the current capacity to run heavier devices, being is was only supposed to connect to a dinky LED.

Doug

Thanks for the direction... Now I want to but a voltage meter and do the steps to find out
The stock heater instructions use 1 of those two extra wires plugs but the wires are smaller in size so I hear ya
Using these will same me and others the pain of wiring small items when they are already done

DLR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for the direction... Now I want to but a voltage meter and do the steps to find out
The stock heater instructions use 1 of those two extra wires plugs but the wires are smaller in size so I hear ya
Using these will same me and others the pain of wiring small items when they are already done

You can always look for a free coupon for a HF DMM. It would be good enough for this application. Even if you have to buy it, they go on sale for less than $5.

This summer, I plan to add some stuff to the dash, as well as a heater. So, I will try to figure out some of the wiring and post it here for the benefit of all. Unless Mahindra releases a wiring diagram by then.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is far easier to just add an auxillary fuse box. There are plenty of posts about that on the site. You can add the fuse box for less than $50.00. Add two if you need more stuff. then you don't have to worry about the Mahindra wiring. I have found that some of the wiring does not ohm out well to to the type of caps they use on it.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It is far easier to just add an auxillary fuse box. There are plenty of posts about that on the site. You can add the fuse box for less than $50.00. Add two if you need more stuff. then you don't have to worry about the Mahindra wiring. I have found that some of the wiring does not ohm out well to to the type of caps they use on it.

Separating my accessories from the factory fuse box is best. The voltmeter I will still start to use. Thanks for the tips

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Auxiliary fuse box Jan 2019 Thread. Lots of good information. For all the new folks who are just discovering the Roxor.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Auxiliary fuse box Jan 2019 Thread. Lots of good information. For all the new folks who are just discovering the Roxor.

Hey man
ALREADY read that post. YES - I bought a fuse box after reading too. Being polite is always nice BUT do not need the bold print to understand you.
Fyi ...Trying to find a good spot for a scout GPS is all
Thanks for all your help