ooooooooooo

How To EGR Delete 2019 Roxor With ONLY block off Plates

BoxofRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
On the EGR valve side, looking good. That's how I did mine. If you get an ECU tune and the tuner removes the EGR function you can install the plate right at the intake tube and remove the valve and all other associated vacuum crap.

On the manifold side, you'll probably want to remove that cooler tank and the riser from the manifold. The block off plate goes there. Go to your local auto parts place and pick up two 5/8 heater hose caps, OR one 5/8 heater hose splice, and either cap off the lines at the water pump outlet and return OR simply splice them. As you have it now, the heat from the exhaust is just adding strain on your cooling system by circulating coolant past the hot exhaust gases in the now capped cooler.

SweetChuck

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
On the EGR valve side, looking good. That's how I did mine. If you get an ECU tune and the tuner removes the EGR function you can install the plate right at the intake tube and remove the valve and all other associated vacuum crap.

On the manifold side, you'll probably want to remove that cooler tank and the riser from the manifold. The block off plate goes there. Go to your local auto parts place and pick up two 5/8 heater hose caps, OR one 5/8 heater hose splice, and either cap off the lines at the water pump outlet and return OR simply splice them. As you have it now, the heat from the exhaust is just adding strain on your cooling system by circulating coolant past the hot exhaust gases in the now capped cooler.

Awesome info. Thank you. I'll be working on that this next weekend if I can trick myself into playing mechanic again. Ha.

BoxofRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Awesome info. Thank you. I'll be working on that this next weekend if I can trick myself into playing mechanic again. Ha.

No problem! The way you have it for sure works and will keep the soot out of the intake. Removing the cooler tube just takes the extra heat out of the coolant. It has the added benefit of freeing up a ton of space and cleans up the look of things under the hood. That's one clean Roxor under the hood! ?