ooooooooooo

EMP receiver hitch?

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
First post here, will take delivery of my 2018 LE Friday and I need a 2” receiver hitch. This looked to be the most solid I could find

https://extrememetalproducts.com/images/F143840009.jpg

Any opinions? My rig will be replacing a 2016 ranger crew and will spend its life on my ranch doing work and hunting duties.

What’s the strongest hitch I could buy that will have a receiver?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Get the factory receiver. It ties into frame. I wish it was out when I bought the OTR bumper with hitch. In terms of strength the mahindra receiver hitch is the best. None of the other hitches out there have frame tie ins and that crossmember they mount to is the weak link.

B

Bister

Welcome.

I agree, get the Roxor hitch. Definitely want it tied to the frame to prevent any flexing. Guys have used ones that mount just to the centre of the rear crossmember, shorter than the one you posted, and they bent that crossmember. If you are on a farm and using it all the time, go factory. The factory mounts to the outside of the frame rails which will prevent any flexing. I have the pintle factory one and it comes with a 19 pound 3/8' plate mounts it to the Roxor. If anyone bends a factory set up, I want to know what they are pulling. lol

Here are the mounting instructions for the factory one, it gives you an idea of the difference.

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/...structions/2+Inch+Rear+Accessory+Receiver.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome.

I agree, get the Roxor hitch. Definitely want it tied to the frame to prevent any flexing. Guys have used ones that mount just to the centre of the rear crossmember, shorter than the one you posted, and they bent that crossmember. If you are on a farm and using it all the time, go factory. The factory mounts to the outside of the frame rails which will prevent any flexing. I have the pintle factory one and it comes with a 19 pound 3/8' plate mounts it to the Roxor. If anyone bends a factory set up, I want to know what they are pulling. lol

Here are the mounting instructions for the factory one, it gives you an idea of the difference.

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/...structions/2+Inch+Rear+Accessory+Receiver.pdf

Thanks a lot, that’s the kind of info I needed!

gpfred

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
go with the frame mounting hitch----- im one that bent everything

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Factory hitch is only pintle and ball, how do you pull farm wagons with farm hitch?

I want to be able to put a 2" receiver hitch. Im leaning toward the full OTR back bumper with 2" receiver hitch.

Last edited:

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Factory hitch is only pintle and ball, how do you pull farm wagons with farm hitch?

I want to be able to put a 2" receiver hitch. Im leaning toward the full OTR back bumper with 2" receiver hitch.

Mahindra makes a 2” receiver. It’s hell for strong I have it on mine.
4f44a4d63e09e532a14a5bab00520ac2.jpg

B

Bister

You can take the ball off and use it as regular hitch. 2" receiver is nice though.
Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 7.13.30 PM.png

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
First post here, will take delivery of my 2018 LE Friday and I need a 2” receiver hitch. This looked to be the most solid I could find

https://extrememetalproducts.com/images/F143840009.jpg

Any opinions? My rig will be replacing a 2016 ranger crew and will spend its life on my ranch doing work and hunting duties.

What’s the strongest hitch I could buy that will have a receiver?

Thanks

I’d kill two birds with one stone and get a cecco racing bumper.
MAHINRA ROXOR REAR UTILITY / FARM BUMPER
Ties into the frame, has a two inch receiver and protects your rear end.
You will never bend or distort this bumper.