ooooooooooo

egr removal

gpfred

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
i have the block off plates -- what is everyone using for the water pump caps and vacuum vaps

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The best thing to do is use a splicer for the 2 hoses that go up to the egr cooler. Splice them together and later when you install a cab heater you could connect to those existing hoses. I bough a couple caps for the air filter duct and caped off the vacuum connection on the duct hose. This greatly cleans up the engine, improves fuel economy and extends the life of the engine.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The best thing to do is use a splicer for the 2 hoses that go up to the egr cooler. Splice them together and later when you install a cab heater you could connect to those existing hoses. I bough a couple caps for the air filter duct and caped off the vacuum connection on the duct hose. This greatly cleans up the engine, improves fuel economy and extends the life of the engine.

Still waiting in mine from my dealer.
It's been 5 weeks they said the order was lost in the mail. Saw others pictures before.
Any pics of the work. I'm lost till I see it

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Still waiting in mine from my dealer.
It's been 5 weeks they said the order was lost in the mail. Saw others pictures before.
Any pics of the work. I'm lost till I see it

I don't have a picture for you but if you research the site you'll see others have posted directions on how to do it. BTW I had my egr deleted in the computer when I had it reprogrammed. Do you plan to modify your computer. Otherwise you'll need to leave the egr plugged into the electrical connector so it doesn't throw a trouble code.

I'm also confused by what you said about waited for the dealer. I just got my plates off ebay for about 25 bucks. They were delivered within a week.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don't have a picture for you but if you research the site you'll see others have posted directions on how to do it. BTW I had my egr deleted in the computer when I had it reprogrammed. Do you plan to modify your computer. Otherwise you'll need to leave the egr plugged into the electrical connector so it doesn't throw a trouble code.

I'm also confused by what you said about waited for the dealer. I just got my plates off ebay for about 25 bucks. They were delivered within a week.

Ordered parts like egr plates with ecu tune when BUYING the roxor 5 weeks ago. They took ecu from another one already sent to dirt legal which has egr delete.
They over filled the oil and had the CD radiator cap on half way then I could go on.
This is why I'm surfing here n Facebook. My dealer has has caused more injury than remedy.