ooooooooooo

Speedometer Peg Removal

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
With a lot of you having tuned your Roxor and removed the speed limiter, has anyone tried to remove the “peg” on the speedo stopping it at 60 MPH? there is more speedometer left beyond 60.. drove about 100 miles on some back roads today and got over 60 several times but hard to tell how fast I was going other than just watching the rpms. I know some have said that theyre using a speed app on their phone but it seems if you could pull the little black peg, another 10 mph would be sufficient.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was wondering the same especially if I keep mine and get it street legal by summer. There are two options of speedometers on the parts diagram, not sure what that is all about. I’m surprised there’s not an aftermarket speedo available or one could just add an OBD connector with a Banks or Edge display.

secretv

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I've tested this on a 2019 A/T that's had the KMS tune. Using my phone speedometer app it definitely goes above 60, however even with the peg removed the speedometer doesn't move past 60. Side note...if you aren't careful you'll rotate the little spindle the needle attaches to and it'll appear the speedometer is broken, but in reality you just need to remove the needle, let it power on so that it sets itself properly and reattach the needle.