ooooooooooo

EGR Delete Plates on eBay

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Jimmyb Has the whole kit with detailed instructions not some flea bay item.

one2doo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I used Jimmybs setup works great.

Ccoombes

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I used Jimmyb's kit as well. His kit is complete, uses high quality components and everything fits like it should.

BradsRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought the eBay ones for $28. Haven’t arrived yet, will let you know how install goes. I have a EGR delete tune by the way. These plates were all I needed.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm just sharing y'all.
I bought the eBay ones for $28. Haven’t arrived yet, will let you know how install goes. I have a EGR delete tune by the way. These plates were all I needed.

I made them an offer of 26 and they took it. I got my computer back from Vivid on thursday and everything works great. I'm looking forward to better MPG's by removing this worthless emissions device. Who's dumb idea was it to pollute the engine by making it breath it's own exhaust. Just dumb......

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I got the plates this evening. The seller shipped them out right away which was nice. The plates are made from 3/8 rolled steel, not 1/4

I can tell they’re being made by some guy in his shop. But they look well machined. I’ll let you know how they go on.

1B568D07-9959-4F3C-B9C9-60D3223B6A24.jpeg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I got the plates this evening. The seller shipped them out right away which was nice. The plates are made from 3/8 rolled steel, not 1/4

I can tell they’re being made by some guy in his shop. But they look well machined. I’ll let you know how they go on.

View attachment 2038
BTW I offered the seller 26 bucks and he accepted that. It's a perfectly far price do I don't suggest low balling him.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I got mine from eBay as well. Look good. Will work for me because I have to leave my egr valve till I get a flash tune. I’m using the Chip Express module. The complete delete on the forum is obviously a better quality kit. I believe it uses laser cut stainless plates as well as has the vacuum plugs and connection block off, if you don’t have those things available.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ya that
I got mine from eBay as well. Look good. Will work for me because I have to leave my egr valve till I get a flash tune. I’m using the Chip Express module. The complete delete on the forum is obviously a better quality kit. I believe it uses laser cut stainless plates as well as has the vacuum plugs and connection block off, if you don’t have those things available.

Ya that's a nice kit. I just couldn't afford it myself after I already paid for the flash tune.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I finished installing my plates this weekend. The procedure took less than an hour. The plates worked perfect and I have no concerns. I bought some caps for the vacuum holes on the air filter hose and the back of the alternator. I also used a 5/8 coupler and spliced the 2 heater hoses that originally connected to the egr cooler. That splice will come in handy later when I install a cab heater. All together I'm into the egr delete project just $30.00

E21BB5A0-9C2F-4C54-8375-D9CCB6A356FD.jpeg

Last edited:

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
A funny thing happened. I looked on eBay today and noticed the guy who sold me my block off plates now wants $48 bucks for them. Heck he happily sold them to me for 26 just two months ago. Maybe my endorsement resulted in a lot of orders so he doubled his price. Don't get me wrong they're still well worth it. But I'm sure they could be made by a guy in China for 50 cents each.