ooooooooooo

ECU Tune - Calibrated or Gilomen?

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Im looking at doing the Gilomen stage 2 tune And booster valve swap on one of my Roxor. If I remove the EGR can he program it EGR delete as im not sure if the Roxor will gave a code if you remove the EGR.

I have the KMS stage 3 on another Roxor and it been running fine With no change of the boost valve.
You have a Manual trans or Auto?

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Im looking at doing the Gilomen stage 2 tune And booster valve swap on one of my Roxor. If I remove the EGR can he program it EGR delete as im not sure if the Roxor will gave a code if you remove the EGR.

I have the KMS stage 3 on another Roxor and it been running fine With no change of the boost valve.
Probably a better question to ask the person doing the tune

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

I have an auto trans- did the Gilomen, yes he can turn off the EGR but you have to ask, I recently had it retuned by Diesel freaks.
Noticeably better w Diesel Freaks- much much better. Also can turn off the EGR but you have to ask up front!

Hardcastle

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I went with Gilomen stage 2 with the boost increase valve. It's in a 2018 with manual & EGR delete. I haven't run into any issues at all including intake leaks but if a problem pops up i'll address it. I'm running 33's and the roxor went from a sluggish turd to a fun peppy rig after the tune. 65mph doesn't stress the machine at all and hills are much better. Super happy with the upgrade.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I too have the stage 2 Gilomen with my 2020 Manuel. Far more affordable going with Gilomen easier to convince the wife as well. My rox I absolutely love zero issues getting up to speed