ooooooooooo

Drivetrain Noise in 4Hi

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@Jesse Torque King 4x4 do you have a possible solution?

Any driveshaft shop can make the shaft but I can’t remember if you’re gonna need a new yoke or not for it to work.

As far as degree shims go you’ll need to look at the shaft and see if they would help. Most likely the bind isn’t there currently (at the axle) but they might possibly be needed in conjunction with the double carden shaft to get the shaft angled right.
So I removed the front driveline and SOB sound was still there. I started playing with my locking hubs and noticed in 4x2 it grinds gears horribly. While 4×4 its a very quite low growl...here is a video I took....can the a faulty hub cause these kinds of sounds?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Did you repack the bearings or just slap the locking hubs on?

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@Jesse Torque King 4x4 do you have a possible solution?

Any driveshaft shop can make the shaft but I can’t remember if you’re gonna need a new yoke or not for it to work.

As far as degree shims go you’ll need to look at the shaft and see if they would help. Most likely the bind isn’t there currently (at the axle) but they might possibly be needed in conjunction with the double carden shaft to get the shaft angled right.
So I removed the front driveline and SOB sound was still there. I started playing with my locking hubs and noticed in 4x2 it grinds gears horribly. While 4×4 its a very quite low growl...here is a video I took....can the a faulty hub cause these kinds of sounds?
Did you repack the bearings or just slap the locking hubs on?
I figured it out after almost 1k dollars it turns out the right warn manual locking hub was failing to hold the front axel in place. So i now have it free rolling 100% of the time, no one saw this coming. We thought of everything else besides the hubs