ooooooooooo

Dirt Legal License Plate Bracket / Light

JFro

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Checking to see who has went thru dirt legal that lives in FL.
Also - what license plate light / bracket kit are you using for the smaller size plate?
Mounting pics?

FFAC187A-646F-4363-9351-8B2401E24E07.jpeg

JFro

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Awesome!
Ordered both.
what is the object between your tag and tail light?
Any issues with the dirt legal tag?

865B51FF-988D-4983-B027-5DEDAE4C13DF.jpeg

RoxinatorAZ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wanted the taillights to be the backup, running and brake light only using the existing Mahindra wiring. Very easy to figure out. Had to drill one extra hole to attach each light to the body. (Remember to attach the ground wire on the new lights)

I wanted the turn signals to be separate. So those are my LED turn signals. I found it easier to just run a few wires from the Grote switch to the back rather than try to cut into Mahindra's wiring harness to figure out which wire was for the turn signal at the back and up near the dash in the main wiring harness. I just zip tied the wires to the harness all the way to the back and front for the turn signals on the grill. I did the turn signals and lights 3 years ago and no problems so far.

Also, the taillights have a light that shines down on the License plate if you want to just get a regular non-lighted bracket.

I did not need dirt legal for tags. I am in Arizona and our law requires an off-road vehicle that is used on-road to have brake lights, License plate light, rear view mirrors, turn signals, horn and eye protection/windshield. Arizona is good on this law for Roxor.

Last edited: