ooooooooooo

Differentials

chadwyatt

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I've not seen any discussion around Truetrac and Torsen differentials. Any thoughts around either of these fir the Roxor? Do each have compatible models for the Roxor? I'm no differential expert but both sound like they would be great options.

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I've not seen any discussion around Truetrac and Torsen differentials. Any thoughts around either of these fir the Roxor? Do each have compatible models for the Roxor? I'm no differential expert but both sound like they would be great options.
I don't believe Truetrac makes a 19 spline differential.

chadwyatt

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks for making that point. If there aren't parts that's certainly a reason for limited discussion. Not that I'm interested but I guess one could change axles to 30 spline aftermarket ones available then have the option correct?
Torsen seems to have 19 spline but not sure if if fits.

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks for making that point. If there aren't parts that's certainly a reason for limited discussion. Not that I'm interested but I guess one could change axles to 30 spline aftermarket ones available then have the option correct?
Torsen seems to have 19 spline but not sure if if fits.
I know that On the Rocks Fab is working on 30 spine axles and different locker options. You could check with them to see what they have available.