ooooooooooo

CJ7 Doors and Winshield

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
cj7 windshield fits with slight modifications, some have tried on the group. no sure about cj7 doors.

Ccowboy689

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The cj7 doors are longer and have are angled up. They are 36 inches long.
full-1-2-doors-wrangler-yj-tj-hardtops-87-06-jeep-factory-recon-nice-americanlisted_34726481.jpg

General

Founding Member
A dealer told me today that the official 2019 Mahindra accessories list had "steel half doors" listed on it, but no anticipated release date.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
ZERO mods for a 76 -86 CJ7 windshield

Except removing at least the front half of your rollcage and removing the ability to use factory tops. I love this idea if any only if a company makes a roll cage and top combo based upon the 76-86 CJ windshield.

BradsRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
76-86 CJ Windshield - Kept factory roll cage - shimmed out windshield with 2" square tubing - fits perfect.

View attachment 1512View attachment 1513

Great idea! Would you please provide detailed instructions on how you did this?
I can give you detailed instructions on my gauge install. LOL Water Temp, Oil Pressure and Volts.

RFecht

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Each mount consists of two pieces of 2" square tubing cut to match the shape of the bracket and are welded together. The side holes go through just the one wall of tubing and the front holes are drilled all the way through both sides of tubing. I used the factory bolts for attaching the bracket to the Roxor and used the windshield screws with nuts for attaching the bracket to the tubing. However I may change to using a longer bolt and run it all the way through the bracket/tubing to the Roxor in the future.

To help with air movement I have since attached the cowl seal to the bottom of the window frame and it seals against the Mahindra Cowl eliminating any gap in the bottom.

Sambuka22

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Each mount consists of two pieces of 2" square tubing cut to match the shape of the bracket and are welded together. The side holes go through just the one wall of tubing and the front holes are drilled all the way through both sides of tubing. I used the factory bolts for attaching the bracket to the Roxor and used the windshield screws with nuts for attaching the bracket to the tubing. However I may change to using a longer bolt and run it all the way through the bracket/tubing to the Roxor in the future.

To help with air movement I have since attached the cowl seal to the bottom of the window frame and it seals against the Mahindra Cowl eliminating any gap in the bottom.

How does the interior windsheild brackets mount? Do you have them mounted through the Mahindra Cowl? Also can you post a few more pics please lol i want to order up the parts.