ooooooooooo

Budget Friendly Armoro Cab Enclosure for the Roxor

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So everyone on this site know's I'm always waiting for the best deal on parts for my Roxor and I've posted many "Budget Friendly" threads about how to modify the Roxor without breaking the bank.

Like many of you I've been waiting a long time for a proper cab enclosure that won't cost a fortune. I've spoken to Armoro and they plan to develop a soft cab enclosure that will come with a set of hard doors. The initial estimates are that it will cost easily half of what the current suppliers charge for theirs. However, Armoro has been taking a while to develop so I'm thinking everyone on this site could help speed things along. Here's what I suggest:

Here's a link to the "contact" page on the Armoro site. I'd like to suggest that everyone on this site send a friendly letter to Armoro letting them know you're eager to purchase their kit. If they get a few hundred letters I imagine this will help put the project on the front burner. Remember to be nice and respectful and let them know you're ready to buy the kit as soon as they come out. Thanks
We are human and we love to talk!

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I really like their styling. Id love to get a soft top for the full ROPS.
The pricing for their soft tops in Rupees is nice. Shipping to the US can be very expensive.