Roxor Owner
IMG_1999.JPG
IMG_1998.JPG
IMG_1997.JPG
IMG_1996.JPG
IMG_1995.JPG
IMG_2001.JPG
IMG_2002.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG IMG_1998.JPG IMG_1997.JPG IMG_1996.JPG IMG_1995.JPG IMG_2001.JPG IMG_2002.JPG IMG_2003.JPG IMG_2004.JPG IMG_2005.JPG

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Where did u find the Bezels around the headlights? Are they the same of the CJs

teri

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks I really hope I just get it sold period without loosing my a.. I still have two others that I'm scared to even start building.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It's a nice looking rig. That price is painful though.
In his defense you can't get a worthless 2020 stock wrangler for that price. Then comes all the extras to make it possible to handle a dirt road.

teri

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Its funny that not one person has asked about the 10k I have just in parts alone. That's not any labor or any of the Harley stuff lol. I have enjoyed watching you guys build your rigs. Bottom line is you get what you pay for and I have a little wiggle room but not much. I appreciate the comments.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So on that note what all have you done to it? I love the color, I searched and had to settle for white or drive further

teri

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks, I live close to ON THE ROX and have built a good relationship with those guys and have used their running gear and DIESEL FREAKS engine stuff to the max plus some. I have bought five of them built three and still have two shrink wrapped. As far as the plates it doesn't have any on it just an open title.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
In his defense you can't get a worthless 2020 stock wrangler for that price. Then comes all the extras to make it possible to handle a dirt road.

I agree. But you can't drive the Roxor on the freeway without getting it impounded by the State. There's a trade off here.

teri

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
WOW you guys are really stuck on plates. If you want to BS about plates and money let me know. If you just want to talk sh.. please don't..

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
WOW you guys are really stuck on plates. If you want to BS about plates and money let me know. If you just want to talk sh.. please don't..

"WOW" right back at ya pal. Wow because people here seemed genuinely interested in your Roxor but now you're dissing us for talking about the street legal status of you're vehicle. You may have just pushed everyone away. I run a successful company myself and I've never seen someone make a sale after they dissed their customer....

teri

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm not dissing anyone. There are tons of post on street legal topics depending on state to state and how you are willing to go about it. If you want to put real plates on it you can if you are fine with UTV plates so be it. Just saying if your interested let me know and we can talk on the phone.

Maui's Ride

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
howdy teri. I live over the mountain from you in Sheridan, WYO. Please call me regarding your Harley Davidson "special". Thanks, Maui

teri

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Maui I sent you my phone number let me know if you didn't get it. I'm not real skilled on forums.