ooooooooooo

Battery have warranty?

robertdmerrill99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi All - I am being told by the dealer I bought my rox from that there is no warranty on the battery. I bought it less than a year ago and can't even jump it to get it to turn over. got to be a faulty battery - its only been a few weeks since last driven. Anybody been told the same about the warranty or have you gotten a replacement before? Thanks in advance.

B

Bister

I would call the 800 Roxor number or use the Chat Box on their webpage. I think you have 2 years on the battery, other have had there's replaced. I would tell the dealer to put in a warranty claim, he needs your mileage and hours, & tell him to let you know if it is rejected or accepted. If he didn't ask for miles/hours and says he put one in, he is blowing smoke up your ass. Make sure they put in a claim online, that's how it works, insist on it that they put the claim in and let Roxor decide, not the dealer. If you're on Facebook (Mahindra Roxor Enthusiasts) and post it there, a few guys from Roxor are on the pages and will probably tell you to message them. I don't think they watch this page.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAGAHAWK

Hi All - I am being told by the dealer I bought my rox from that there is no warranty on the battery. I bought it less than a year ago and can't even jump it to get it to turn over. got to be a faulty battery - its only been a few weeks since last driven. Anybody been told the same about the warranty or have you gotten a replacement before? Thanks in advance.
You've got a lazy dealer!! Contact Roxor direct and voice your concerns