ooooooooooo

Base Model on Hold

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was chatting with a buddy of mine in the US who has a Roxor on order and what he's being told is that they are shipping only the LE/SE's for now since the base model is on hold due to a steel wheel shortage with the supplier. I was looking to buy and base model with options originally but my local dealer told me it would be July until I see one, so I opted for the LE.

cottonsr5

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I heard and did the same thing. When have you been told you would receive your LE? I am in South Texas and and hoping for early May

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey Cottonsr5, I've been told early May by my dealer but from others up North they are telling me June so I'm not really sure which one is right. The sooner the better since they already took my trade in.

cottonsr5

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just put down a deposit, my dealer got their demo unit in late last week and I hope to get over there today to go check it out. I put the deposit down with out even seeing one in person.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Same here, I have never sat in one or even seen one up close. I just knew somehow it would work for me. I like the fact that I can keep it a two seater and don't need to buy a new machine once my kids are older and want to ride with. I recently traded in a Polaris General which was a nice machine but I truly feel its does not compete with the Roxor when it comes to longevity and possibly even build quality.

cottonsr5

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just went and test drove the dealerships demo.
I only got to drive it around the parking lot of the dealership so i didn't get to experience much in the way of off road situations. I basically raced it around the parking lot and was able to get to third gear before having to turn around. Over all I was really impressed with the way it drove, braked and shifted. The turn radius large like an older jeep. The best part for me was the leg room and overall room in the cab area. I was really concerned it would be too small for me (6'2" 240lbs.) but it was totally fine. The power steering worked well and wasn't hard to deal with either. Also ran it in 4 high and low, seemed good and low is really low like it should be. Seems to shift into four wheel drive better if the wheels are rolling a little.