ooooooooooo

Back Seat Pictures Of My ROXOR

BradsRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Quad boss is the manufacturer it looks like.
We got the aftermarket seat when our roxor came in yesterday. They assembled it, and I had to put it in.

We liked this one because of the seating position, comfort, and you can easily remove it.

Enjoy!

8C4C7A3D-6270-406E-B952-4FAF58AE3C46.jpegEB7C8504-2D65-419A-8690-CC4B8AE9B9BA.jpeg01EE4764-7378-421D-A565-084B700009C1.jpeg4F9C7F6A-1DF8-4CCF-ABFB-67B232D3E6BC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I think we have fixed this.
If I could get you to try one of them again. Then I will clean up this chit chat and correct the above images we will be all set.
Thanks.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@Bister,
There was a system error causing images to go landscape.
Its been corrected as of 15 mins ago.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you see any others that need to be turned, Tag me and say FIX IMAGES or something and we will.

cumminfourya

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Quad boss is the manufacturer it looks like.
We got the aftermarket seat when our roxor came in yesterday. They assembled it, and I had to put it in.

We liked this one because of the seating position, comfort, and you can easily remove it.

Enjoy!

View attachment 813View attachment 814View attachment 815View attachment 816

Do you by chance have a part number for this? Love the seat and how high up it sits. Looks like it would be comfortable for the riders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdlee

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Do you by chance have a part number for this? Love the seat and how high up it sits. Looks like it would be comfortable for the riders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it is this one (since this is the only one listed on the site) UTV Jump Seat Part# 565146 Search for UTV Jump Seat

EDIT: Amazon has it for $130 http://a.co/d/1OOW0Oa Dont buy one before I do, they only have 15 left! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tokarev

That looks like it fits the bed nicely.

I wonder about sideways jump seats ala Toyota FJ40. Has anyone done anything like those for the Roxor?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Indy4570

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

I wonder about sideways jump seats ala Toyota FJ40. Has anyone done anything like those for the Roxor?

I saw a pic of a Thar with those side seats installed, so it cant be long before something is offered for a Roxor I believe

Indy4570

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I like this back seat for many reasons, a few more holes in the floor mounts means multiple locations, its open underneath giving you some of your cargo area back. looks great!

Tokarev

Just saw these listed:

SIDE FACING REAR SEATS|ROXOR Offroad

Looks handy. Allows for passengers and still leaves room for some camping gear, cooler of ice, etc. Also less expensive than the Roxor bench seat.

Last edited:

Tokarev

Make a perfect crew hauler at mines, worksites, etc
Yes or for hauling a couple kids yet allowing a dog or two to ride in the bed.

Probably not super comfortable for a long haul road trip being that the seats sit sideways. But this will likely be the route I go when I add rear seat(s) to my rig.