ooooooooooo

Average age?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I figured we would be a younger crowd but I suppose the 20-30 crowd doesn’t have much money left for a non street legal toy and if they wheel it would be with a Jeep that is a daily driver. Could someone pass the Ensure? And maybe some depends to soak up oil on the trail...

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I figured we would be a younger crowd but I suppose the 20-30 crowd doesn’t have much money left for a non street legal toy and if they wheel it would be with a Jeep that is a daily driver. Could someone pass the Ensure? And maybe some depends to soak up oil on the trail...
Eeeewwwwwww! Lol.

BDRAG

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
my neighbor checked mine out. 30s. he was where is the touch screen and blue tooth? i was that is why i bought it.

CF59

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This isn’t the correct activity line, but it is getting a lot of read so I post this here: I heard an advertisement for ROXOR this afternoon around 4pm ESDT ON FOX news radio. They were advertising the ROXOR in general and special savings on the sale of 2019 models through the end of March. I was shocked to hear it on FOX news, but then again, look at our average age.

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought a Red LE, my son got the Limited Matt Gray. We got lucky, it was a sunday and my wife found a place in Chigao Il. that had them discounted over $4000.00. They could not sell them, had a white one as well. Only an hour away so we went to look at them, i was surprised they were open on sunday, Bought two the sales gut was in shock, they had only sold one at this point. Best toy i have ever bought!!!