ooooooooooo

Average MPG

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have gotten an average of 28MPG. I have 1200 miles and 72 hours under my belt. Love it!

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It is what it is and I did a careful break in. About 50/50 on and off road. Off road usually in 3rd gear low range with the front end not engaged....not 4wd

General

Founding Member
1200 miles / 72 hours = 16.6 mph average. I think his low mpg is because of low mph. Most off-road mpg ratings assume constant driving like 30 mph, which is a much more efficient speed. It's possible @Bobby 's mpg would double if average speed doubled to get the engine into a more efficient rpm and gear.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
1200 miles / 72 hours = 16.6 mph average. I think his low mpg is because of low mph. Most off-road mpg ratings assume constant driving like 30 mph, which is a much more efficient speed. It's possible @Bobby 's mpg would double if average speed doubled to get the engine into a more efficient rpm and gear.
I drive mine with a mixture of mostly on road with a few 2 trachs and loving roads mixed in for work ands a daily driver. If I avoid the 70 mph interstate I'm getting 36-37 mpg. That is with the disel freaks stage 1 tune though.

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I drive mine with a mixture of mostly on road with a few 2 trachs and loving roads mixed in for work ands a daily driver. If I avoid the 70 mph interstate I'm getting 36-37 mpg. That is with the disel freaks stage 1 tune though.
yes MPG does seem to vary a lot; india303 posted on FB around 25MPG with highway driving.

mopar93

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I filled up the Roxor when I first got it and today it just barely got down to 1 bar on the fuel gauge. Not knowing how far I could go once it gets down to 1 bar, I took it to the gas station for its first refueling. I noticed on the way, the fuel would slosh around and it would show 2 bars and then go back to 1 bar. So, that confirms that it just got down to 1 bar.

It took 7.88 gallons to fill it up which means I still had over 4 gallons remaining. I had 237.3 miles on the odometer which translates to 30.11 mpg.

I've got some of those miles running at 20-25 mpg, but most of it has been 10-15 mph on the trails here in Roscommon County, Michigan. The hour meter shows 19 hours, so I've been averaging 12.48 mph during this stretch.

So, when it gets down to 1 bar, I should be able to go another 120 miles if I drive the same way. That means I should be able to get about 360 miles of a tank of fuel.

B

Bister

I think that last bar goes to a flashing outline when your real low, so its kinda like having 5 bars to work with. lol. I think I read that in the owners manual.

Edit: I found some stuff in the manual.
fuel.jpeg
fuel2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
As stated above. second tank fill at 418 miles, 200 miles to the tee from last fill, 8.15 gallons yielded right around 25 MPG. 1st tank was 24 MPG.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mopar93, do you have a windshield?