ooooooooooo

Attach Jeep windshield channel to rops

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So someone tell me why this wont work.
I'm tired of cold rain and melted snow coming down between my windshield and the wrap around Roxor bikini top.
Is there a reason why the older jeep windshield channel wont work if I attach it to the Rops?
I could fill in the small gap between the windshield and rops with silicone...
Im thionking it would depend on the width of the jeep top.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I installed the Cj/YJ windshield to my rox. Bikini top is a CJ bikini top. No gap to fill i completely removed the Rox front loop. In process of redoing Rops. Cj bikini top much more affordable than a rox top. There are some width differences. Don't get the strapless top. Im having to reconfigure my rops, but with you using ur existing loop the bikini top mounted to the CJ windshield would you just fine. Having that full rops bar it would be an even flow. Goofluck

Last edited:

mbecker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Could you show a picture of how it looks, I am thinking of doing the same thing. Also, was there much modification for the windshield to work?

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a YJ windshield on mine. I took off the Roxor ROPS and plan to put a CJ roll bar on. I'm gong to have to cut the roll bar down about 6 inches and weld on a plate in order to have the correct height and angle.

From there I'm planning on a CJ bikini top or possibly soft top if I could make it work

IMG_1186.jpeg IMG_1222.jpeg IMG_1223.jpeg