ooooooooooo

Anyone else pull the trigger?

nglauer

Founding Member
I ordered black. I agree about the OD green that is exactly what I wanted. I may try and get mine completely covered with some kind of undercoating like Line-ex.
Check out a product called Monstaliner. I know a lot of off-road enthusiast's use it. Plus it's DIY. EXTREMELY easy to apply, or there are a large number of shops that can do it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

loboost

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I found a dealer in AB, only 700 kilometers away (lol) and put a deposit/order in. I requested a sand/dune color with bumper/winch package, mirrors and bikini top. We are hoping for mid July delivery. Everything still has to be confirmed etc. Hoping to hear back in the next little bit. Sounds like anyone involved is very busy.

This color is what I am going for. It’s the same color as the gravel spray/dust on the roads in our area. Shouldn’t look too bad if I don’t get a chance to wash it. It won’t have the dune package, just going for that tan color.View attachment 94
Mine finally came in, a black Classic 2. I got the soft top, handles, mirrors and a (very stout) trailer hitch. Had a deposit on it since July 20. From what I am reading guys are waiting a lot longer. I also ordered a windshield but I'm not keeping it; I am going to get a fold down as soon as the aftermarket makes one. Really like it and I know it is brand new but sometimes patience is required to get 4 lo. No big deal, I would buy it again in a minute. Future plans are; tune, side steps, backup camera and a winch.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mine finally came in, a black Classic 2. I got the soft top, handles, mirrors and a (very stout) trailer hitch. Had a deposit on it since July 20. From what I am reading guys are waiting a lot longer. I also ordered a windshield but I'm not keeping it; I am going to get a fold down as soon as the aftermarket makes one. Really like it and I know it is brand new but sometimes patience is required to get 4 lo. No big deal, I would buy it again in a minute. Future plans are; tune, side steps, backup camera and a winch.
Mine has 700 mi on it and 4 low is no longer any prob at all. It was sticky when I first got her tho:)