ooooooooooo

Anyone else have a 2019 with a 55mph factory speed limiter?

Fitch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My 2019 has a speed limiter of 55 mph (gps verified) although it appears to be 56 or so on the speedo.

Came from the factory like this, haven't done anything to it.

Driver8

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
That would be correct. The 2019's are limited to 55 from the factory. The 2018's were limited to 45 from the factory.

Fitch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That would be correct. The 2019's are limited to 55 from the factory. The 2018's were limited to 45 from the factory.

Pretty cool lol! Wonder if the 2020 will be 65? :unsure::p

lawtac

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anyone know if a dealer can do a flash to the system on the 2018 to reset the speed to 55? I know i can send it out for a flash but would prefer to keep my warranty for now.

B

Bister

Anyone know if a dealer can do a flash to the system on the 2018 to reset the speed to 55? I know i can send it out for a flash but would prefer to keep my warranty for now.

They can't.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
From what I heard from my dealer, they will soon send the dealerships the software to flash the ECU's at the dealership. As of last week that has not been finalized yet.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nothing that I know of from Mahindra, but there is an aftermarket company (a guy in St. George, Utah) that can do it.

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Pull speedometer plug from transmission limit is gone. Use GPS unit for actual speed. RC

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is an old thread but 22 and older units can be reprogrammed for speed and power. Diesel Freaks in Gaylord Michigan can get you set up. Check out their website for details.

Crossfire

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
How easy is to pull that plug?, is there a tab or something. Just dont want to break it.

Will this trick work on any 2018, I heard that they stopped and made it to show error if we did that

Crossfire

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

How to Remove a Roxor's Speed Sensor

2019 Update:
It appears Mahindra grew wise to our antics. As such, this section only applies to early-production Mahindra Roxors. 2019 Mahindra Roxors (and newer) may throw codes and go into Limp Mode if the sensor is unplugged!

Newer Roxors can be identified in two ways:

• The last four digits of the PIN (Product Identification Number, found on a Mahindra sticker on the driver’s side firewall) are 1500 or higher
• The speed sensor itself has a different design that’s wrapped in plastic and is harder to remove