ooooooooooo

Any word?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My Girlfriend has a 2019 JLU, she got her first Jeep wave today. I was with her, it made her whole day. One thing that is super easy is the oil change on them, the rest like any new vehicle is a mystery to most people. We are going to take her Jeep to Moab in a couple of week, should be fun.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Those new jeeps need an aftremarket front shaft if they‘re lifted. I believe it rubs on the exhaust. I bet a lot of his fuel mileage is cause he has stock gears. Not many build them right. It’s all about the looks.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I put a Borla exhaust on hers. Sounds awesome. It isn't lifted much, but it sits right for on and off road.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You know what? You’re right. I raise my kids to be respectful even when people aren’t looking and when you feel anonymous hiding behind a screen. All of us involved should act that way and none of us have. I’m sorry for letting my annoyance of you spill out publicly. It was wrong and I shouldn’t have. I always try and stay positive but I got fed up with your doom and gloom mentality. But it’s your mentality, not mine. If I don’t want to see your comments I don’t have to read them. I believe you’re free to do say whatever you want until it becomes hateful or bigoted. You technically have not crossed that line. I promise to live what I teach and respect your opinions. I disagree with your style but that’s not up to me to critique. I will Continue to focus on positivity and hope for these rad machines and you are free to do as you like.

Collin: I want you to know I accept your apology.

I'll also say that I don't view my role in this discussion as presenting "doom and gloom". I'm just here to speak the facts. I don't think I'd be doing anyone any favors by lying or concealing the truth. Even though I like the Roxor as a machine I don't believe I should practice some kind of loyalty to the product and keep quiet about the uphill challenges MNA is facing. People here deserve to hear the facts and decide for themselves what's best for them.

On the subject of being "hateful or bigoted" you also need to realize most Roxor/Thar owners are NOT white. . For many generations white supremacists in America would often say to minorities (even those who were Americans too) "if you don't like this country than get the hell out". Even thought we're all American's white supremacist often like to posture themselves as thought they are "Real Americans" who have some kind of power to determine who does and does not deserve to live in the US. As you have now come to realize you can leave a conversation if you don't like what people are saying, and you participate and explain why you disagree if you want. BUT if you posture yourself as some kind of superior who has the right to demand that others leave here than your going to bring back a lot of painful memories for the rest of us and will likely get a very strong push back. I strongly recommend you don't behave in ways that are similar to how the bad guys behave.

That said, if I did anything that was offensive to you than I apologize too without reservation.

Campyman.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Campyman and @Collin S..... I used to enjoy reading your earlier posts about your Roxors months back.

Not taking sides or having even read the entirety of your latest xouple of posts, I am suggesting you PM each other and clear the air.

Hoping you two will be friends again - Roxor or no Roxor in the future. Life's too short to argue.

Bob R

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have always wondered why the Roxor was not offered through the extensive AG dealer network. I am 100% sure that I would prefer any engine work to be done at my local tractor dealership who will have a mechanic's who work on the diesel engine a lot more than any ATV dealership will have. The Roxor is way more of a heavy duty utility vehicle than what most Side by Sides sold through ATV dealerships are. The ATV dealerships in my areas sell lots of the Hot Rod ATV's now days along with the sport/utility ones.
I have a 570 Ranger at this time. I use it every day around the farm. So far we have owned Three ATV's and Two Side By Sides. They keep getting harder to work on yourself every year, along with more expensive to work on. In my experience they need traded in about every Six years to be dependable the way I use one. I just had the cylinder and piston replaced due to the mickeymouse air cleaner set up on my current one. It has been Mickeymouse for several years and not addressed by the manufacturer.
In my opinion the Roxor is in a complete different category than any other side by side on the market today. The Roxor is built to be used for years before being worn out enough to quit repairing it. As was said in a post above the last really made to last Jeep was probably the CJ7.
I have owned Two Land Cruisers, and I am on my Sixth Jeep. My current Wrangler is a 2013 MOAB. I consider it to be a more practical version of a Rubicon. It rides great, and gets around very well. It is however totally ate up with electronic garbage. It has sensors on everything. So far I have not had any problems with it, but when I do it will probably be headed to a dealership. Can I do a tune up? Probably not, the plugs are under the Intake manifold. I am not sure what would need to be disassembled to get to them.
I liked the Roxor from the first one I looked at. The more I read on here the more I am impressed with them. I see the Roxor as a long lasting utility vehicle. It is not ate up with electronics. The drive train is repairable by anyone with mechanical skills. It is very customizable from Mild to Max's Extreme Build. It gets good fuel mileage. What's not to love.
I hope we start seeing them show up on dealer lots, both ATV and AG in the near future. It is way to nice of a vehicle to not continue in production.

Bob R

Last edited:

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well into 2021 now and all the news about Roxor coming out with a 2021 product and their big win in the courts has not have not developed past that. Any work on what's up or is Roxor dead?

Spoke w/local dealer yesterday. He normally carries 8 or 10 Roxors; all have been gone since the beginning of the year. He said that he's been getting calls from all over the country enquiring whether he has any vehicles left. Since then, however, it has been mostly radio silence from Mahindra. He said that he was told that he'd hear something in January about 2021 deliveries, but it's almost May, and nothing. Two local field reps are no longer employed so he has no regional factory contacts. The call center in Fletcher, NC, is apparently also closed/moved. On the plus side, Roxor parts deliveries continue to arrive from Michigan. His dealership sells other 4x4s, but said that he considers Roxor in a league of its own, making the current situation particularly unfortunate since he could be selling lots of them, even with a redesigned front end. Seems, thus far, Roxor workers, dealers and customers are the biggest losers in the FCA lawsuit. Hopefully, better news is around the corner, but a sign of live would be nice.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Spoke w/local dealer yesterday. He normally carries 8 or 10 Roxors; all have been gone since the beginning of the year. He said that he's been getting calls from all over the country enquiring whether he has any vehicles left. Since then, however, it has been mostly radio silence from Mahindra. He said that he was told that he'd hear something in January about 2021 deliveries, but it's almost May, and nothing. Two local field reps are no longer employed so he has no regional factory contacts. The call center in Fletcher, NC, is apparently also closed/moved. On the plus side, Roxor parts deliveries continue to arrive from Michigan. His dealership sells other 4x4s, but said that he considers Roxor in a league of its own, making the current situation particularly unfortunate since he could be selling lots of them, even with a redesigned front end. Seems, thus far, Roxor workers, dealers and customers are the biggest losers in the FCA lawsuit. Hopefully, better news is around the corner, but a sign of live would be nice.
Well I'm sure you'll hear the same time the rest of us do. Keep in mind it's always darkest before dawn.

Roxoriver

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Parts have not been coming fast enough from Michigan for me. I have waited since Thanksgiving for a new tierod end. Also I have been waiting for the recalled front brake lines on the lifted model. Now one would think they would be in a hurry to fix a safety problem, but nope. In the mean time I just keep an eye on these lines for any sign of failure.

Has anyone noticed the Roxor youtube channel stopped putting any promotional videos up lately? All of this concern me.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Parts have not been coming fast enough from Michigan for me. I have waited since Thanksgiving for a new tierod end. Also I have been waiting for the recalled front brake lines on the lifted model. Now one would think they would be in a hurry to fix a safety problem, but nope. In the mean time I just keep an eye on these lines for any sign of failure.

Has anyone noticed the Roxor youtube channel stopped putting any promotional videos up lately? All of this concern me.

Sorry Partner :( I'm sure you could get your hands on a tie rod end from India pretty easily, and you can actually make your own brake lines using a harbor freight flaring tool. Just in case Mahindra doesn't stick around you do have some other options.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Do they produce more than just Roxors at the Aurburn Hills location? Cuz it's open can't see them just making parts, hoping they are getting stocked up with Roxors before they Reveal any info

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do they produce more than just Roxors at the Aurburn Hills location? Cuz it's open can't see them just making parts, hoping they are getting stocked up with Roxors before they Reveal any info

I saw an article that they'r making Covid 19 medical supplies there. That's all I know.....