ooooooooooo

Any word?

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Colin: If your position is soo weak that it cannot withstand a debate, or even a friendly discussion....... well in that case maybe it's YOU who should retreat just as Blister has chosen to do. The rest of us will keep our heads out of the sand and discuss all the angles here without bias.
Dude you’re just a PITA to everyone on here. People use this forum because they’re passionate about the product. You got scared and sold yours. That’s okay, but leave other people alone. You are so ready to defend your decision for some reason but no ones cares. Only you. Everyone needs to stop bickering about will they leave or won’t they. Either way it’s an awesome machine. Everything else is pure speculation and pointless until something happens. I’m personally shocked to see you still on this forum after all this time without actually owning a Roxor and clearing hoping your decision is vindicated. Got to grow up man!

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Dude you’re just a PITA to everyone on here. People use this forum because they’re passionate about the product. You got scared and sold yours. That’s okay, but leave other people alone. You are so ready to defend your decision for some reason but no ones cares. Only you. Everyone needs to stop bickering about will they leave or won’t they. Either way it’s an awesome machine. Everything else is pure speculation and pointless until something happens. I’m personally shocked to see you still on this forum after all this time without actually owning a Roxor and clearing hoping your decision is vindicated. Got to grow up man!

Soo Collin...... do you sincerely believe you have any authority, or some kind of power to decide who and when members are are allowed to participate on this forum????? If you do than let's see your credentials pal. But you don't have any power do you? At yet you, and Blister for that matter, posture yourselves like you can demand that people leave. Well I suggest you don't embarrass yourself, I won't demand it... but I do suggest it.

As for me I'm going to sell and buy whatever I feel like and whenever I want to. If Mahindra does release the 2021 Roxor and I like it I'll buy my 2nd Roxor. Later if I change my mind I'll sell it again. Throughout this I'll participate on this site and discuss my likes and dislikes without bias.

So I'm going to visit this site occasionally and participate even if you don't like it. My question to you is "What are going to do about it"? Since we both know the answer is nothing than perhaps you shouldn't make this so personal and instead just stay on topic and discuss the issues

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Soo Collin...... do you sincerely believe you have any authority, or some kind of power to decide who and when members are are allowed to participate on this forum????? If you do than let's see your credentials pal. But you don't have any power do you? At yet you, and Blister for that matter, posture yourselves like you can demand that people leave. Well I suggest you don't embarrass yourself, I won't demand it... but I do suggest it.

As for me I'm going to sell and buy whatever I feel like and whenever I want to. If Mahindra does release the 2021 Roxor and I like it I'll buy my 2nd Roxor. Later if I change my mind I'll sell it again. Throughout this I'll participate on this site and discuss my likes and dislikes without bias.

So I'm going to visit this site occasionally and participate even if you don't like it. My question to you is "What are going to do about it"? Since we both know the answer is nothing than perhaps you shouldn't make this so personal and instead just stay on topic and discuss the issues
Lol. You’re silly.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do u think 18-20 will hold value and become more desirable?

Well moving into the future we know that there's a strong likelihood of inflation in the US. The Feds are borrowing money at record levels. SOOO in that case if you bought your Roxor for 15K but the value of the dollar goes down than maybe 5 years from now you might be able to sell it for 20K. Generally when there is high inflation it's best to invest in REAL tangible property.

For the Roxor to do well and perhaps increase in value that the Parent company needs to be around to support their product and supply parts. Several people have floated the idea that Mahindra should just sell the Roxor through their agricultural division which everyone know is doing well and has a strong presence in the USA. If their suppling parts and new vehicles than I'd say theirs reason to be optimistic.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think its time to end the post.

Well maybe. The OP posted a good question that merits discussion of the facts surrounding the future of this product. As long as participants can refrain from taking the discussion personally than there's no reason to take it down. I guess the big question is whether people are mature enough to discuss this without getting into a fight....... Collin and Bister: Are you guys able to refrain from pushing members around and demanding that they leave the site? Bister: You did mislead the members of this site by claiming there was "no evidence" of any kind that MNW was having problems. Are you willing to be honest from here on out??????

Last edited:

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well maybe. The OP posted a good question that merits discussion of the facts surrounding the future of this product. As long as participants can refrain from taking the discussion personally than there's no reason to take it down. I guess the big question is whether people are mature enough to discuss this without getting into a fight....... Collin and Bister: Are you guys able to refrain from pushing members around and demanding that they leave the site? Bister: You did mislead the members of this site by claiming there was "no evidence" of any kind that MNW was having problems. Are you willing to be honest from here on out??????
You know what? You’re right. I raise my kids to be respectful even when people aren’t looking and when you feel anonymous hiding behind a screen. All of us involved should act that way and none of us have. I’m sorry for letting my annoyance of you spill out publicly. It was wrong and I shouldn’t have. I always try and stay positive but I got fed up with your doom and gloom mentality. But it’s your mentality, not mine. If I don’t want to see your comments I don’t have to read them. I believe you’re free to do say whatever you want until it becomes hateful or bigoted. You technically have not crossed that line. I promise to live what I teach and respect your opinions. I disagree with your style but that’s not up to me to critique. I will Continue to focus on positivity and hope for these rad machines and you are free to do as you like.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wonder if mahindra will show up at EJS as a jab to Jeep and the lawsuits. I know there’s no official expo this year but there is a vendor show that will happen. In my best Chris Farley font, “that’ll be awesome”

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What should have happened is a challenge of who builds the better Off Road Jeep. Roxor wins. These jeeps they sell now can't handle mud or any customizations without wearing the highway components. The 86 CJ7 was the last real jeep I feel. These current jeeps have lost their way on dependable off road machines.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What should have happened is a challenge of who builds the better Off Road Jeep. Roxor wins. These jeeps they sell now can't handle mud or any customizations without wearing the highway components. The 86 CJ7 was the last real jeep I feel. These current jeeps have lost their way on dependable off road machines.
That challenge has been happening daily on this site and on social media. Lots of tech info is being passed around the Roxor pages and when you go to the jeep pages it’s only ducks being passed around. But in jeeps defense a few Roxor owners have received ducks. I guess jeep owners are confused so what ever negative opinions they have about Roxors are rendered invalid.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If I ever get a duck ill post a pic of the it here burning. Can't do the duck thing, nope it's not in my DNA. Owning a jeep now its like a cute and cuddly thing. Used to be badass and exceptional people own them and know how to fix them.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If I ever get a duck ill post a pic of the it here burning. Can't do the duck thing, nope it's not in my DNA. Owning a jeep now its like a cute and cuddly thing. Used to be badass and exceptional people own them and know how to fix them.
Yup. Had a guy post on a local Jeep group needing help, he was stuck on the beach in 4wd. His linkage broke and he couldn’t get it back in 2wd to drive home. Literally all he had to do was crawl under and manually put it in 2wd. Nope he ended up getting it towed off the beach and to a shop to replace that plastic bushing. This was on a TJ. Nowadays it’s to a shop to wire light bars and get name decals put on the hoods. And that’s jeeping. Saw a jk for sale. Lifted on 35s. Advertised as never been off-road. And sitting on those silly hood mounts is a nice shiny hi lift jack. I suppose amongst the new breed of jeepers he’s considered hardcore. I wonder what the percentage of owners doing their own work is for the jeeps vs Roxors. I’m not talking gear installs as that takes real skill and knowledge and the right tools that many don’t have. I’m talking about bumpers, winches, lights, skid plates etc. any bets which vehicle ownership category is the higher percentage?

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a new Bro-inlaw that only knows how to put gas in his 2013 crew cab Wrangler. He asked me to check out his jeep and see if I can find issues. Opened hood pulled out a spark plug I've never seen such a gap in plug way worn, he said MPG is bad.. He's running biggest mud terrain tires that fit stock, he never goes off road. Most is down a dirt road that a prius can handle. Asked him why he needs those tires. He bought the tires 8 months ago and they are already over half gone. He does alot of highway driving. He said they look cool. Crawled under found front drive shaft boot gone and new design joint dry from grease. Once you alter a stock jeep it changes the angle of the shaft and wears out the boot fast. Only way to fix it is replace rubber boot, zero way to grease after. Shocks are beyond shot. He's willing to learn how to fix it but when we torn into it once he runs into an issue he gives up. After working on his car/jeep I hate the thing, it's the worst vehicle to work on. Not made for offroad.