ooooooooooo

Any news on 2023

CTRAN

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hi all,
Any news on a 2023 model? Any changes or new color options? Or are they going to keep selling the black and red 2022's as 23's? Thanks for any help or info.

CTRAN

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just saw this ad on Instagram and if these are factory 2023 models in the picture, it looks like they change the tail light and are filling in the roxor logo on the tailgate with contrasting paint. Now on the second picture, I have to imagine this is just a sloppy dealer but they are saying it now has a 2.7 L turbo diesel And a 16 gallon fuel tank now. Can anybody confirm or deny?

IMG_2736.png IMG_2738.png

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The new HD models (2023) have new engines. All part of the emissions they have to meet and they also have a higher payload rating now as well. I assume it’s cause they have to meet new emissions so they may as well up the payload that I’m sure they had artificially lower to skirt the stricter emissions that they otherwise would have had to comply with on the 18-22 model years.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
16 gallons! That would be quite an upgrade. I am curious to see if the bigger tank is just taller or if we would need a different skid plate.