ooooooooooo

Additional accessories to my Roxor

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks. Looks like plenty of room after those lift brackets. I was wondering how you git the clearance needed.

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you search smittybilt my other post will come up where I detailed how I attached the console. I think It’s under “how to and DIY”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had forgotten all about your console...I'm tempted to buy a cheapo Harbor Freight welder and come up with my own bracket to mount a console. My Roxor has the plain jane center tray/crappy cup holder, so I would have to come up with a slightly different mount setup, but it's definitely doable. Is the Smittybuilt console pretty water resistant? My poor Rox doesn't have a cushy garage to park in, so it gets wet inside when it rains/snows.

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I haven’t had a lot of water on the console, but by the design I’d say it’s probably pretty water tight. There are a couple holes on both sides that you might have to plug, but other than that you should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had forgotten all about your console...I'm tempted to buy a cheapo Harbor Freight welder and come up with my own bracket to mount a console. My Roxor has the plain jane center tray/crappy cup holder, so I would have to come up with a slightly different mount setup, but it's definitely doable. Is the Smittybuilt console pretty water resistant? My poor Rox doesn't have a cushy garage to park in, so it gets wet inside when it rains/snows.

Just looking at it remove or modify the flat trey. There’s a gap under it so mounting that console thru it won’t provide much structural integrity. I have ammo cans screwed to it in mine but those aren’t as heavy as that console, especially if you out heavy things in it. I need to look closer at mine and come up with a plan. Just off the cuff I’m thinking that I‘ll remove it and use some 2” tubing (subject to change with actual measurements) to raise the console. Take the factory console and cut it at the cup holders or slightly further back under the console and somehow secure the rear section. Sounds rather simple.