ooooooooooo

Acceleration drop out

Puck

New member here and I searched to no avail….I have a 2020 automatic….and the throttle has a long lag time when releasing it..,,as in getting up to speed on the road to say 55…then let off to coast some.,,,then there is no throttle response at all…can go to the floor….for at least a few seconds….then it returns…..getting a adapter soon to plug in my scan laptop to read the data stream …see if its falling out or what….anyone else heard of this? Known issue? TIA

Puck

New member here and I searched to no avail….I have a 2020 automatic….and the throttle has a long lag time when releasing it..,,as in getting up to speed on the road to say 55…then let off to coast some.,,,then there is no throttle response at all…can go to the floor….for at least a few seconds….then it returns…..getting a adapter soon to plug in my scan laptop to read the data stream …see if its falling out or what….anyone else heard of this? Known issue? TIA
After doing research….it seems the issue may be the auto trans and it’s gearing.,,mahindra has acknowledged it and has a prototype with lower gear in the 5plus range versus the 3.7ish now,,.,

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If it’s not tuned it’s hitting the speed limiter. It cuts the pedal signal for a short amount of time. You can remove the limiter by sending the ecu to Wade at diesel freak. He can also bump up the horse power while he has it to nearly double.

Last edited: