ooooooooooo

A couple oil change tips and my opinion.

B

Bister

It is so nice to not have to dismantle half the machine to do an oil change, WOW. Don't ever take it to a 10 minute oil change place, cause it can be done in 5. I wasn't planning on doing a video, so this was just quickly chopped together, but I think the content is more important than the quality. haha
Function over fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This was a very useful video and it was nice of you to post this. I'm only at a 100 miles so far so I got a ways to go before I need this. I'm wondering were you using light synthetic oil? Or were you using a heavier regular diesel oil like 15w40?

B

Bister

Thanks. I’m using the recommended 5W40 Full Synthetic.

It says 10 hours or 300 miles for the first oil change. I’m still a bit away from the 300 miles, which is when I thought I would change, but then I check the book and I saw the 10 hour thing. I’m over that by almost triple, I’m at 26 hours. Most of that was just putting around my trails. That’s why I changed today

B

Bister

Cool as it gets !!!

Thanks. As long as everyone looks past my shaky pouring. lol Too much coffee that day. That is why I set my phone down/mount or use a stabilizer to record. haha. But again, content over quality. ;) I need a stabilizer for pouring oil. I use this 'Osmo Mobile 2' stabilizers and I have an 'Osmo Plus' also for other stuff. . It works with just about any phone. And the just released an 'Osmo Pocket', which is really small and really cool, but I have to save for more ROXOR accessories, not more cameras.

L0022811.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: