Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any more news on the grills?

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m being told the second shipment is currently in paint and is being created and dispatched Next week. 30-45 days is the timeline on typically sea freight I’ve arranged before. Let’s hope I have better luck the second time around.

A12bodyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You ought to look into cab enclosures. I just posted a new youtube video about a guy in india who makes a nice looking cab enclosure out of metal for around $600. I'm sure with the doors and other related parts you could have cab enclosure kit for around a grand and I'm sure people here would happily pay a couple grand for the system.
Any link to the video, im interested in fabbing my own. Thanks

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Are we getting closer?

Based on the supplier, they have shipped and we are looking at a late May early June delivery. I think going forward I'm going to bring the grills in myself in stock fashion and modify them myself. I've had issues dealing with this supplier because there was no sense of urgencey and they pretty much had an excuse every week on why it hadn't shipped yet. A bit frustrating but I guess you need to accept that when I'm paying a lot less that comparable American made parts.

one2doo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Based on the supplier, they have shipped and we are looking at a late May early June delivery. I think going forward I'm going to bring the grills in myself in stock fashion and modify them myself. I've had issues dealing with this supplier because there was no sense of urgencey and they pretty much had an excuse every week on why it hadn't shipped yet. A bit frustrating but I guess you need to accept that when I'm paying a lot less that comparable American made parts.

Thanks for the update.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

From traveling in India that seems to be a common sense of timing. I sorta wish I could adopt some of that attitude. My Indian SIL calls it Indian Standard Time.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
From traveling in India that seems to be a common sense of timing. I sorta wish I could adopt some of that attitude. My Indian SIL calls it Indian Standard Time.

100% agreed. I've travelled to India twice in my life and honestly the shop keepers make so many promises and just delay and delay. If these grills work out, I'm going to have to order a crate since it will be 90 days before they ship them!

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We are going back next spring. I’m going to see if I can get a thar for an off road trip. Hopefully my Mahendra tech friends have some connections.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Well it’s early early June. Any word?

one2doo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Waiting patiently also.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just installed a 7 slot grill I purchased from eBay. Luckylonestarauto is the company. $250 including shipping.

20190629_150316.jpg 20190629_150308.jpg 20190629_095142.jpg

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Can you get an underhood pic of the grill?