ooooooooooo

7 Slot Thar Grill - Interest

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Dont suppose youd be willing to share the cad file? My son is an engineer so I'm sure I could use it no matter the format. And there is a metal shop nearby that could probably do it for me. Otherwise I have an 84 CJ grill. I could probably make a template between it and the factory roxor grill.

I can email it to you. Pm your email. Or I’m sure SSP metalworks in corpus still has the files If you contact them. If you want to see the grill first I’m just down the road from you

Bhayarock

Gents, sorry for the inactive period. The last few months have been a complete nightmare and an expensive experiment. As you are aware the first shipment was lost and when we went to process the second order the GST rules came into effect in India. It’s been months since all the paperwork has been sorted out with the vendor so he can export out of India. This time the shipment is coming via FedEx which is going to cost an arm and leg but I needed the parts here so I can show you all how they work and look! I’ve also held back on releasing our website because I didn’t want to take anybody’s cash and give them the run around like I’ve received. I have my fingers crossed but I’m hoping I have parts in 14 days. I was promised they are shipping next week. Let’s see.
I am assuming this never took off, here it's new year, new model of roxor already out looks like those grills, b pillars and tops were just a dream ?

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If anyone one is still looking for a slotted grille I make mine are made out of aluminum. Fit 2018-2019 Roxor. The way it looks I think they will fit the 2020 Roxor also. There are a few guys making them out of steel and they cost more then mine. Steel will chip and rust. Any interest PM your questions.

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If anyone one is still looking for a slotted grille I make mine are made out of aluminum. Fit 2018-2019 Roxor. The way it looks I think they will fit the 2020 Roxor also. There are a few guys making them out of steel and they cost more then mine. Steel will chip and rust. Any interest PM your questions.
Pics? Price?

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I can email it to you. Pm your email. Or I’m sure SSP metalworks in corpus still has the files If you contact them. If you want to see the grill first I’m just down the road from you

I PMd you about the cad file. I noticed that the PDF doesnt have slots. Are they on the cad file or did you have to have the machine shop add them to the programming?

3ninerdelta

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine came out nice I think. I added some hardware cloth(chicken wire) to keep the rocks out of my radiator. painted it black.
Thanks again!

20200223_095311.jpg

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Still got them files? Do the grilles fit the 2020? This site is fantastic, but needs organization. When I finish my build, on a machine I haven't yet purchased, I may do some information organizing.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Still got them files? Do the grilles fit the 2020? This site is fantastic, but needs organization. When I finish my build, on a machine I haven't yet purchased, I may do some information organizing.
It’ll fit but you’ll need some headlight bezels to use it.

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I do have a cnc router and am willing to mill some out of plastic.
Does anyone know if the Harley bezel works perfectly? At $40/pair with free shipping it may be difficult to make the effort make sense unless there's a fitment issue with the Harley bezels. It also looks like the 2020 models were extremely limited production and this is likely a low demand niche piece.

Ideally I'd like to keep the 2020 look as I really like it. But a plastic grille will most certainly die very quickly and I don't want to replace a radiator

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Does anyone know if the Harley bezel works perfectly? At $40/pair with free shipping it may be difficult to make the effort make sense unless there's a fitment issue with the Harley bezels. It also looks like the 2020 models were extremely limited production and this is likely a low demand niche piece.

Ideally I'd like to keep the 2020 look as I really like it. But a plastic grille will most certainly die very quickly and I don't want to replace a radiator
I have the 2020 as well. I like the look of the 2020 grilles. I was thinking of making some out of 1/4 hdpe for strength.

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the 2020 as well. I like the look of the 2020 grilles. I was thinking of making some out of 1/4 hdpe for strength.
@Jeepish is doing them out of 3/4 hdpe and they look incredible. He does then by hand too. If you get him to do a 2020 grille I'll commit to one as well. I haven't asked about the 2020 version yet. Still waiting on my roxor.