ooooooooooo

3/4” HDPE Custom Grille

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The only material I have is a piece big enough to make 1 grille but with a lot of waste. I reached out to my supplier to see about getting some in 5/8” which is cheaper than the 3/4”. When I hear back I’ll let you guys know how much I could make them for.
I have to agree that using a thicker material makes for a more authentic look with the rounded slots. The texture on the material looks similar to a rhino lining and never has to be painted.. should be more durable. I put some expanded metal behind the slots on mine to catch some of the bigger bugs. View attachment 7652View attachment 7653View attachment 7654View attachment 7655

View attachment 7652 View attachment 7653 View attachment 7654 View attachment 7655

This looks amazing Hopefully you can make me one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steelco

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Very nice job. I'm a plastic fabricator and work with HDPE all the time and it turned out great.

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a confirmed shipment of enough 5/8” HDPE to make 8 black grilles. For those who are interested, I can make them for $325 each Plus shipping with turn signal cut outs and with the expanded metal (mesh) behind the grille primed and painted black. It would be $300 without the expanded metal. Each grille will be handmade by me in my shop and individuality numbered. I expect to be able to ship out the first ones by the end of next week. I prefer Apple Pay as method of payment but I can aslo do CC or PayPal. Send me a private message if you are interested and I’ll put you down for one. I will not ask for payment until the day it ships. Thanks!

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have a confirmed shipment of enough 5/8” HDPE to make 8 black grilles. For those who are interested, I can make them for $325 each Plus shipping with turn signal cut outs and with the expanded metal (mesh) behind the grille primed and painted black. It would be $300 without the expanded metal. Each grille will be handmade by me in my shop and individuality numbered. I expect to be able to ship out the first ones by the end of next week. I prefer Apple Pay as method of payment but I can aslo do CC or PayPal. Send me a private message if you are interested and I’ll put you down for one. I will not ask for payment until the day it ships. Thanks!

7484753048dfeb0c1474d69cb0cf83b3.jpg

Jeepish did a great job making this grill. It fits like a glove and overall its a quality grill. Love this new grill look!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
First batch are all spoken for. I’ll source some more material next week and keep you guys posted.
6ED34D69-CC75-43A1-AFBB-39DA35CEEEF5.jpeg
364A07BE-B8D4-4DAE-967F-3EF5C5293EAD.jpeg

6ED34D69-CC75-43A1-AFBB-39DA35CEEEF5.jpeg 364A07BE-B8D4-4DAE-967F-3EF5C5293EAD.jpeg