ooooooooooo

2022 Roxor Photo

Dean

As will aftermarket front end conversion kits.

I assume On The Rox is already working on a hood to go with the grill and flat fender conversions.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I sure hope so, I imagine someone has to be looking into building kits to return the front end to that classic Willy's look, I honestly would not buy a new one without having that option, I would rather just buy an older one pre-2020 and fix it up if I did not have a kit option to return a new model to pre suit look. I do not blame Mahindra, not their fault, they got screwed as did all consumers in this BS court decision.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Dean: Welcome to the board.
Sure hope you didn't join this board 24 hours ago to be offended at the first post you read.
Lot's of good technical content and how-to guides from one owner to another around here, though.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
No one is bashing Mahindra, they got screwed along with all consumers on this biased court decision. but you cannot expect people to pretend they like something they don't, most people I talked to think it is horrific looking and yes to most people looks do matter to some extent, very few people want to pay $20k for something that is so ugly it scares small children and dogs. Everyone has a right in this country to express an opinion, at least for the time being we do, lol. I respect your opinion but many of us also have differing opinions.

I think if people cannot share their opinions here about the Roxor than where can they share them????? It's perfectly ok to write about how you feel about the appearance and together everyone can wiegh the pros and cons. I personally feel just fine with the new appearance and I'm glad all the other rugged features are still there. But if others don't like it that's fine too.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Is true we are conditioned after 80yrs of the Jeep looks, but since 86 the jeep became a yuppee transporter. To bad Jeep inthusiasts have to buy all the padding and niceties that just inflates the price. I am for the bare bones utility of the military jeep. Use it as you need to and use a firehose if necessary to clean it up inside and out. Bottom line is we like the old looks, but the new one is the same unit with different lipstick.

1BB

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I think everyone should keep one thing in mind while they're sharing their opinion on the new design.

Keep saying how bad it is and how you'd never buy one, and at some point, it could start killing sales to where Mahindra just stops making the Roxor, and then GOOD LUCK getting spare parts for your "JEEP" looking Roxor.

The....HAHAHA....I got mine and it looks like a Jeep and yours is so ugly, could mean in the future that you have a boat anchor because you can't get parts for it, but hey it looks like a Jeep.

I mean naturally it's okay to have an opinion, but don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

Dean

@Dean: Welcome to the board.
Sure hope you didn't join this board 24 hours ago to be offended at the first post you read.
Lot's of good technical content and how-to guides from one owner to another around here, though.
I was not offended at all, I merely pointed out to the person others had a right to be critical of the new design and no one was bashing Mahindra, we all know it is not their fault

Dean

I think if people cannot share their opinions here about the Roxor than where can they share them????? It's perfectly ok to write about how you feel about the appearance and together everyone can wiegh the pros and cons. I personally feel just fine with the new appearance and I'm glad all the other rugged features are still there. But if others don't like it that's fine too.
Thank you, "if we cannot share our opinions here about Roxor then where" excellent point

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Is true we are conditioned after 80yrs of the Jeep looks, but since 86 the jeep became a yuppee transporter. To bad Jeep inthusiasts have to buy all the padding and niceties that just inflates the price. I am for the bare bones utility of the military jeep. Use it as you need to and use a firehose if necessary to clean it up inside and out. Bottom line is we like the old looks, but the new one is the same unit with different lipstick.
That is why I still drive my 61 ford as a daily driver when not in the roxor. I'm a anolog man in a digital world.