ooooooooooo

2022 Roxor Ignition Switch

bulldog89801

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
On my 2022 Roxor All Weather, I guess I have a strange ignition switch. It doesn't have the normal molex connectors on the harness. It was suggested that maybe I got a new style switch Assy. Anyone else have an ignition switch like this?
1000013662.jpg
1000013666.jpg
1000013663.jpg
1000013667.jpg

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yep, same as my 2023. Ive read where some of the 2022s have the new digital speedo cluster also.

bulldog89801

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Affirmative... Mahindra just confirmed that via email. According to them the last quarter of the 2022 production run got an upgrade because they were out of the 2022 parts and they were tooling up for the 2023's... They should have just called em 22 and a half's! LOL... Thanks for your help. That explains why I don't have the ACC position on my switch. 🥴

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Affirmative... Mahindra just confirmed that via email. According to them the last quarter of the 2022 production run got an upgrade because they were out of the 2022 parts and they were tooling up for the 2023's... They should have just called em 22 and a half's! LOL... Thanks for your help. That explains why I don't have the ACC position on my switch. 🥴
Does yours have the digital speedo?

bulldog89801

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It does have the digital speedo. I wish they would have made a better choice for the ignition switch though. Mahindra wouldn't give me the new part number, a parts catalogue would be a nice touch.

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It does have the digital speedo. I wish they would have made a better choice for the ignition switch though. Mahindra wouldn't give me the new part number, a parts catalogue would be a nice touch.
This is interesting. I wonder if anyone has looked into swapping in the new digital one for the old style that have been problematic for some members here. Would be handy if someone came up with a plug & play adapter harness.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wade at DF has done some work in this area, but I am not aware of an adapter harness. I remember him saying something about a one wire vs. a two wire, but I cannot remember which gage is the one wire and which is the two wire.

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wade at DF has done some work in this area, but I am not aware of an adapter harness. I remember him saying something about a one wire vs. a two wire, but I cannot remember which gage is the one wire and which is the two wire.
I may do some low tech comparison between my 2019 and 2023 when I get a chance. It seems to me that if they put them in the 2022s with the 2.5L, we should be able to make it work. It might be cost prohibitive though if it requires an ECU re-program and/or major wiring changes.