ooooooooooo

2020 Roxor Factory lift,

928dennis

I seen my first 2020 Roxor at the local dealer, the first thing I notice was the butt ugly new grill. Then the big one, the decals on the front fender," Factory Lift". it apperars that it is lifted 3" with a 265-75-16 tire. The shocks are KYB G series, the cheapest KYB you can buy but what the hell you can upgrade. Maybe enough people complained about the off road ride harshness and lack of travel they did something. I complained enough for sure. Can't tell if the rear spring are changed but the fronts are new, big arch in them. It also had a longer sway bar link for the lift.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I seen my first 2020 Roxor at the local dealer, the first thing I notice was the butt ugly new grill. Then the big one, the decals on the front fender," Factory Lift". it apperars that it is lifted 3" with a 265-75-16 tire. The shocks are KYB G series, the cheapest KYB you can buy but what the hell you can upgrade. Maybe enough people complained about the off road ride harshness and lack of travel they did something. I complained enough for sure. Can't tell if the rear spring are changed but the fronts are new, big arch in them. It also had a longer sway bar link for the lift.
Is this a factory sold option? And is it cheaper than the 2.5 inch leveling kit out there now??

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
1600 doesn’t include labor. Tires are extra.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
From the Roxor configurator Priced as factory install. Cheaper than doing after the build But still not cheap.

C036ABAE-5CA4-485A-81A5-B95241DF021A.jpeg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Definitely not a good option for doing it afterwards. There really isn't an affordable option on the market unfortunately.

Cheapest level lift is rough country. $299. Then it’s on the Rox either spring or shackle reversal. You can always do add a leaf and shackles plus longer brake lines but by the time you do that your not too far off the price of the rough country. Especially when you add in degree shims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the 725 dollar 2.5 inch leveling kit from On the Rox... It sucks when I'm looking at jeep kits for half the price, I guess exclusivity and a diesel engine comes at a price.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That’s what I went with. I wanna say when I was pricing out an add a leaf setup it was going to be about 550-600 to get everything I needed to do it right. Got too close to the OTR price then along came a Black Friday sale and I pulled the trigger.

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m really happy with the OTR leveling kit. Better ride and worth the investment but it is a shame the stock front springs are just lacking

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I believe I’m one of the only people on here with a 2020 and the factory lift. I removed the factory lift decals immediately lol. If anyone has any actual questions, let me know. I agree the new grill is a little different but luckily it shed those horribly awkward slanted weirdly shaped slats.

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I did Max A.'s Shackles front and rear and pro comps AAL for $120.00. I ended up at about 4 inches lift in the front and 1" in the rear to nearly perfect level. It took me about 2.5 hrs to install it all. That's been about 500 miles ago and no issues.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well I did Max A.'s Shackles front and rear and pro comps AAL for $120.00. I ended up at about 4 inches lift in the front and 1" in the rear to nearly perfect level. It took me about 2.5 hrs to install it all. That's been about 500 miles ago and no issues.
Shocks and brake lines?

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
No, I still have a couple of inches left on the brake lines and shocks before they are close to bottoming out!

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No, I still have a couple of inches left on the brake lines and shocks before they are close to bottoming out!

4” is a lot. Bottoming out is not a problem. Full extension is. Most likely if you wheel it and flex your gonna max the extension on the shocks which is good cause that should save your brake lines. Especially true if you disconnect or remove your sway bar. Not sure about your caster but if you correct that with degree shims your gonna add another $30-40 to the build. That along with shocks and brake lines gets the roll your own level lift close to what’s on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Bister

I put the Bilsteins on my 'almost' stock Roxor, made a big difference for being an old school leaf spring. I did review and posted it here and there.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I put the Bilsteins on my 'almost' stock Roxor, made a big difference for being an old school leaf spring. I did review and posted it here and there.
I want to install the 2.5 inch spring leveling kit and wanted to know if these had enough down travel to work. I was figuring if they work for the back then they should work on a leveled front.