ooooooooooo

2018 Roxor tail light wire diagram.

Charles Martin

Roxor #
I'm wanting to wire a 4 prong plug for trailer lights. I bought a plug in kit from XTC Power products tor my turn signals. XTC has a plug in kit for a 4 prong trailer plug but the plugs are for Roxors after 2018 and I had to return it.

I want to just tap into the existing tail lights wires, and the wire colors I've searched are not what I have.

There are 4 wires going into each tail light on my 2018. The driver side wires are black, red, grey, white and blue. The passenger side wires are grey with a white stripe, red, brown, black and white.
I believe the white is a ground, But don't know what the other colors functions are.

Without having to test one by one does anyone know what the colored wires functions are?

firemanvan

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm wanting to wire a 4 prong plug for trailer lights. I bought a plug in kit from XTC Power products tor my turn signals. XTC has a plug in kit for a 4 prong trailer plug but the plugs are for Roxors after 2018 and I had to return it.

I want to just tap into the existing tail lights wires, and the wire colors I've searched are not what I have.

There are 4 wires going into each tail light on my 2018. The driver side wires are black, red, grey, white and blue. The passenger side wires are grey with a white stripe, red, brown, black and white.
I believe the white is a ground, But don't know what the other colors functions are.

Without having to test one by one does anyone know what the colored wires functions are?
did you ever find out what the colors were? I'm about to do the same thing. thanks